Texas Silver Hunters...

Diggler

Forum Supporter
There are definitely a lot of people here from Texas and surrounding areas. Just curious how everyone in the south is doing with the silver. I am sure it has to do with the places I hunt, but... I usually find about 5 pieces of silver jewelry for every single silver coin that I find. I am not complaining, but would like to find more silver coins. I know it is all about location, but just wondering how everyone else in these parts is doing on the silver. :cheers:

Well thats interesting, up here in the north I find about 5 silver coins to a piece of silver Jewelery. Maybe too cold to wear jewelry here? Or maybe its just where I hunt?:lol:

Just not many old public places down here really. I don't really enjoy knocking on doors, so I hit more modern areas than I would like.

We haven't done nearly the amount of detecting we would like this year, but still managed some silver, which breaks down between the two states we've hunted:

Texas finds: 7 silver coins, 6 silver rings, 2 silver necklace pendants, 1 heavy silver bracelet

South Dakota finds: 4 silver coins, 1 silver ring

Back
Top Bottom