Say "hi" to the new guy

jpo_tx113

New member here. I've wanted a metal detector for many years, and finally decided to purchase one. Ordered a Garrett AT Pro last week (wife just called to tell me the mail man has delivered).

I think before I take it out of the box I'll just sit in on the Garrett's lawn. Maybe some good "treasure hunting" luck/karma will bless it. Or is that just a little strange?

You should use the headphones in pro mode so you can hear all the different sounds things make. Its a very descriptive audio machine!
Enjoy!

Welcome from Kansas and Antiques Detectors. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!!

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

This video I found online can help you start learning how to use it, this is part 1 of a 4 part series they made, after part 1 you should see where you can click for part 2 and so on -

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

New member here. I've wanted a metal detector for many years, and finally decided to purchase one. Ordered a Garrett AT Pro last week (wife just called to tell me the mail man has delivered).

I think before I take it out of the box I'll just sit in on the Garrett's lawn. Maybe some good "treasure hunting" luck/karma will bless it. Or is that just a little strange?

Not strange at all for a creeper or stalker. LOL

Welcome from SW WI

Back
Top Bottom