• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Roman gold signet-ring

jumo

This is one of the best of my finds. Roman gold signet-ring. The ring is probably from I. - II. century A.D. (by archeologists). On the stone is cock and cat(?).

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 384
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 398
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 397
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 405
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 387
Now I see the rooster.........one more beer and God knows what I may see. Do you still have that in your possession.....................?

That is a really amazing find! I have never seen anything like that posted before.

Jumo, as ususal you find the most amazing stuff!! When I win the lottery I'm going to invite myself to come over there and go metal detecting with you!!!!! Regards....Randy

Heck, now I am seeing a Shar-Pei dog and some kind of wampus cat..................Looks like I picked a bad month to quit smoking............Aug 13th, had my last cigarette...............

Attachments

• Smallcatfield.jpg
    Smallcatfield.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 345
wow!

amazing find! see how much it would cost to get that stone set right.i know a jeweler her that would do that for about $40 dollars.gorgeous!
dave

Jumo, the more that I look at your ring the more I think that the animal you are calling a cat is actually a horse on its back legs????? Sort of like the rampant colt that Colt Arms uses on their handguns....Randy

Hi guys, I am really glad that the rind like you :D.
Alan: I can´t repair this ring - now it is in find condition.
HEAVYMETALNUT: I can´t sell this. 40$ is verry low price. Some people here offer me about 600$.
FIB: horse? May be, the legs looks like a horse. You have a right probably :?:

This ring, and another roman finds I must verry expensively "pay": I am finding when is snowing, when is raining, when is freeze, when is hot like in hell, when is wind, in night, early morning - practically when is not freeze earth. So I like every my thing :lol:

good finds wish

Jumo

Back
Top Bottom