Help me ID this "T.B.C.=04" Pin????

Buellride

Forum Supporter
Posted in Stories of Finds but...…

Ended up finding a "T.B.C.=04" sterling pin, hallmarked (which I don't recognize) and cannot find anything about T.B.C. via Google. I have to assume the "04" indicates the chapter or something unique about the organization. Need some help please:D. Thus the close up pics of the front and back of the pin. Weighs in at 2.5 grams. Help Please?

Thanks for looking and Helping if Possible!! HH & GL all!

Attachments

• 9_12 TBC Pin Front.jpg
    9_12 TBC Pin Front.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 411
  • 9_12 TBC Pin Back #1.jpg
    9_12 TBC Pin Back #1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 375
  • 9_12 TBC Pin Back #2.jpg
    9_12 TBC Pin Back #2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 375
That's a cool find! ....and really tough to identify! My first thought was an award pin for some company KPI. Maybe .04 percent defect rate in manufacturing or something similar.

No help here on I.d. but congratulations on the silver, nice.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

I'm going to go out on a limb here. I've seen the last two letters used for pins for bowling clubs. Lakewood is pretty close to Tacoma so perhaps it's the Tacoma Bowling Club. The "=04" could be forth place for a tournament or something. Just a guess though.

I'm going to go out on a limb here. I've seen the last two letters used for pins for bowling clubs. Lakewood is pretty close to Tacoma so perhaps it's the Tacoma Bowling Club. The "=04" could be forth place for a tournament or something. Just a guess though.

Mysterious, that sounds like the most plausible explanation yet! Thank you, I will do some research in the bowling space!

Found this online... assuming it's related, maybe 04 is the year on yours. might be a pin from a yearly convention - the C could stand for Convention.

Attachments

• il_1588xN.1739618401_ao6u.jpg
    il_1588xN.1739618401_ao6u.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 273
  • TBC back nope.jpg
    TBC back nope.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom