New club in Southern States

Spectra1

Elite Member
I'm starting a new club in sc. We will have raffles for metal detectors for wounded warrior. Club events and meetings. The focus will be on Civil War relic hunting, and southern colonial. We will have some hunts that will be free organized hunts and others where we will have to pay for access.
Looking for a few members from South Carolina Virginia Georgia Alabama Tennessee North Carolina and South Carolina.

We will limit membership to the club to small numbers due to the access of the properties.

If interested in hunts allottery will be conducted to keep the numbers low. I have found that getting access to properties with large number of hunters is very difficult.

Any interest please PM me or respond to this thread.
The club name is combined Southern Association of metal detecting. CSA of metal Detecting.

Where will these hunts be? In SC or all over the south?

They will be where we can get them through out the south. We will do raffles for metal detectors to support wounded warrior and ask the land owners to donate a day to support our club. So yes they will be in va, nc, sc, ga and maybe some tn.

I will recover no dues. But membership must include a nominal donation to wounded warrior and proof. What ever one can afford. I will not handle money. If we need funds for a landowner permission it will be gathered and presented at hunt. Also we will raffle off a mid level metal detector and all proceeds will go to wounded warrior. Does this sound reasonable for those interested? Just throwing around ideas

Club is on Facebook .

Search for" CSA- Combined Southern Association of Metal Detecting Club"
Focus is for VA NC SC AL TN GA Mississippi based Hunters but all are welcome. Topics are related to Souther Colonial and Civil War Relic Hunting.
Raffles for wounded warrior and group hunts will be organized. Hunt attendance will revolve around charitable donations to wounded warrior when land owner permission is sought for fee. Free land owner permission will invite attendees free of charge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom