Quickmast etrac

REDOC

Forum Supporter
Been searching here and reread the manual because I was trying to turn quickmast into TTF and save it there, nice one button switch back and forth. Found this old post. "The best move I ever made with my E-trac was to stop using quickmask. I swap to TTF regularly. Yes, it's 8 button presses but I can do it without even looking now :-) ... I wish the E-trac had a way to replace quickmask with a TTF mode... that would rock."

Sooo correct no way to do it? Looks like its a four button back and forth.....could get old.

Been searching here and reread the manual because I was trying to turn quickmast into TTF and save it there, nice one button switch back and forth. Found this old post. "The best move I ever made with my E-trac was to stop using quickmask. I swap to TTF regularly. Yes, it's 8 button presses but I can do it without even looking now :-) ... I wish the E-trac had a way to replace quickmask with a TTF mode... that would rock."

Sooo correct no way to do it? Looks like its a four button back and forth.....could get old.

I often switch between quickmask ( I have it a complete open screen) and whatever coin program I am running.. yes I do have to stop and hit the buttons but I am in no rush. I have downloaded the open screen with TTF into my programs... so I can switch rather quickly back and forth. I think I can switch from my coin program multi conductive to the open screen TTF and back in less than 30 seconds... I have also found a cheat... when I run into an iffy signal... I hit pinpoint and watch the numbers... sometimes they will jump to FE 34, 35 just by hitting pinpoint. this tells me to either leave it or investigate some more.

Thanx

Yea I go quickmqask on iffy signals and just look at the target ID in the open screen and dig it if upper right or around there. Just like to make a decision, dig it and get going in < then 10-15 seconds instead of playing Dr. Detector for 5 minutes all day with a signal. Thanks Again.
Oh wait we have the Etrac software update avaiable with the etrac I'm sure it will included as a option on thier next update, which would be the first, which will probadly never happen.:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:.
Still love my ETRAC and my ATP partner for cherry picking fast and lakes and streams.

Back
Top Bottom