XP DEUS - Settings Question

😎

That's good to know. So I can assume I can't overwrite the preset programs correct. I can modify one...but will need to save under 11 or higher right?

Thanks!

You can overwrite any program,,,to save in an empty slot,,

You can overwrite even a program you previously created.

All data saved is individually program specific for the program data being saved.

And probably a good idea to give each program you save a name you can relate to.

For instance "Deep". "Trashy" "Park"

And even though you have your slots loaded with programs you have previously saved,,,, you can still say when hunting,,, go to a factory program and work off of it temporarily --- making a few changes to satisfy your desires... And really doesn't take long to do--- probably setting up the tone breaks and tone freq takes the longest.

Fantastic

Awesome, just wanted to make sure there was no way I could ruin the preset 9 or 10 programs.... that's good. I know I can modify and save as an empty or custom prog then...but can't hurt the presets.

Thanks!

No way to hurt the presets,,, maybe a sledge hammer would though. lol

And this is why I tell folks new to Deus,,,, don't be afraid to experiment with factory programs making settings changes,,,. If you ever get lost or confused,, just turn Deus off, then back on,, user is back where they started.

And the same if one gets confused with their personally saved programs,, if you make changes,,, turn off Deus,, your saved program data settings will revert to how you had the data saved in the program in the first place..

Horseshoe

Howdy again folks.... have a stupid question...

Ok, I know the "Horseshoe" graphic on the screen, will indicate Ferrous/Non-Ferrous.... Cool. Also, I know it will indicate depth, as it will get filled in or not filled in... BUT... in the middle of the horseshoe is a a symbol that looks like a bullseye or reticle, etc... what the McNuggets is that used for? Sometimes I see it get like BOLD or black, but I can't seem to figure out what that symbol tells me? I have read the manual and done a search etc... anyone know what that symbol thing does?

Thanks!

Ron

Last edited:
Howdy again folks.... have a stupid question...

Ok, I know the "Horseshoe" graphic on the screen, will indicate Ferrous/Non-Ferrous.... Cool. Also, I know it will indicate depth, as it will get filled in or not filled in... BUT... in the middle of the horseshoe is a a symbol that looks like a bullseye or reticle, etc... what the McNuggets is that used for? Sometimes I see it get like BOLD or black, but I can't seem to figure out what that symbol tells me? I have read the manual and done a search etc... anyone know what that symbol thing does?

Thanks!

Ron

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?83,2288320

Back
Top Bottom