ENDED CONTEST! Win a set of 3 Tip Protectors for your Pin Pointer!

Glad you thought so. I enjoyed the process of R&D making them.

Btw, post a guess!!!

Skippy. :)

It's something so simple with one use you wrote ten paragraphs about. Am not going to enter because a another member sent me some thread protectors caps that work well for This purpose too.

Last edited:
It's something so simple with one use you wrote ten paragraphs about. Am not going to enter because a another member sent me so thread protectors caps that work well for This purpose too.

Oh gotcha. Your were saying you didn't like it. *wink*. Glad you have found something that works for you, that's what is important!

Cheers!

Skippy

Contest ended with this post. I purchased the engagement ring for my wife on August 31. Been married now more than 20 years. Her engagement ring was replaced at the 10 year mark with a much nicer anniversary ring.

Looking now to find the winner!!

Garrett
11th
August

Thanks!!

Congrats, SueK who is the WINNER! You are the closest guess!!!

I'll send you a private message and you can send me you mailing address. I will get the Garrett pinpointer tip protectors out in the mail following receipt of where they are being shipped!

AND.... !

to all other forum members!

Thanks for playing. Don't want you all to go without some goodwill, so if you'd like a set, I'll ship them to you for $1 off the regular price. $7 for a set of three and you can mix and match. This offer is good until April 23. Just send me your email address in a private message with what you want and I'll send you an invoice. You'll get a tracking # this way and everything can be tracked properly.

Cheers everyone, and Happy Easter!!

I'll send you a private message and you can send me you mailing address. I will get the Garrett pinpointer tip protectors out in the mail following receipt of where they are being shipped!

AND.... !

Thanks for playing. Don't want you all to go without some goodwill, so if you'd like a set, I'll ship them to you for $1 off the regular price. $7 for a set of three and you can mix and match. This offer is good until April 23. Just send me your email address in a private message with what you want and I'll send you an invoice. You'll get a tracking # this way and everything can be tracked properly.

Hey Skippy, you should make some for the XP Deus MI-6. The pointer just came out so people would be all over it.

2c98a23efd4c0aeeaf2a40d4c9e103c6.jpg

Congrats to SueK!

Hey Skippy, you should make some for the XP Deus MI-6. The pointer just came out so people would be all over it.

2c98a23efd4c0aeeaf2a40d4c9e103c6.jpg

Congrats to SueK!

For folks interested, I'm working with jadocs to check an existing inventory size against the new XP MI-6 pin pointer. Stay tuned. I'll post a main note, if they work out.

Cheers!

Skippy

AND.... !

Whoo hoo! Thanks!

They work perfect Skippy. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to test them out.

Back
Top Bottom