Hot hot hot

Laggy

Forum Supporter
Okay. Its hot outside. So we hunt in the mornings and in the evenings. So what do you do durring the day?

I rest my back inside and play games with the kids.

Mostly play with the kids, and get out detecting ( and try to take care honey do list's)
.. My schedule is an odd combination of weekends, weekdays, 1 to 9 pm or 4 to 9 or 9 to 5:30.... All over the map... It does help me to get things done during the week though, while others may have to take off work to get something done.

I hunt in the mournings and evenings too.I do a little volunteer work and read.Since i live in florida you don't have to tell me about hot weather.And being tetired metal detecting is the perfect hobby for me.And realize i love it too.HH

Wee Doggy...jus log on to "The Friendly Metal Detecting Forum" and learn all kindsa stuff...:laughing: :lol::imo::gottaluv::back2topic::laughing::lol:

I work inside an oven. (metal Shop) You know what though it beats the h--- out of 20 to 30 below zero and 120" of snow! I like the heat! Rather be miserable hot then miserable cold.

Think snow!

Oh yea! The days are getting noticeably shorter up here. We have about two weeks where is gets up into the lower 90s and then summer ends and fall begins, it is just around the corner, I know it I can feel it in the air. :yes:

My wife just asked if we could go and pan some gold this weekend. That will be a daytime activity in the 45-50 degree water, and a real good chance to work with the sniper coil on the Bounty Hunter.

I work inside an oven. (metal Shop) You know what though it beats the h--- out of 20 to 30 below zero and 120" of snow! I like the heat! Rather be miserable hot then miserable cold.

I, on the other hand, can always put on more layers of clothing when it is cold. At about 5 or 6 layers even 40 below is just fine in my opinion. :yes:

Used to live in Mississippi and in Oklahoma, 100 degrees at midnight was the worst!

hunt late afternoon - i dont mind the heat. what's worse for me is getting
nothing but PullTabs during a hunt. frustration is way hotter anyday. :laughing:

This summer in Texas has been pretty nice for Texas so far. But its all relative, people from Canada would of already died of heat stroke.

Minelab Explorer XS.

During the day? Gee..... let me think about that. OH..... I do that stuff. You know....... what poor people do. WORK FOR A LIVING! :D

Back
Top Bottom