A few rings, bracelets and some coins.

Steffen70

Forum Supporter
I was detecting around a puplic swimming pool today, and got 6 rings, a bracelet, a broken gold plated badge and a fistfull of coins.

The 3 of the rings are sterling, one is gold plated, and last two is silverplated.

I was kind of sure that the bracelet was silver, until I got home. - Can't win everytime.....:p

The text on the gold plated badge is 'lucky' - I dug one of the .925 rings right next to it.

The strange rings on a chain is some kind of gold plated jewelry - never seen something like that before.

There is a silver looking coin on the picture, which had a strange sound, just like it was on the edge of the detectors dept - changing and iffy tones, so I got excited when I saw that small coin, My first guess was that I found an old danish silver coin, but it turned out that it was a foreign coin.

Anyway - Hunting today was not as good as the last time to the same place, but I got something to show for it.

This is the second time I detect this swimming pool, and I got my first jewelry spill then. a thin gold ring on top of a .925 ring. - The two rings lay in the ground like on the second picture. The bracelet is silver. I had 5 times as many coins that day.

Everything I got today, was something I missed the other day! - this time I scanned the area from a different angle, and I believe that the stuff today was masked by Iron and other targets.

I think I'll give this spot a hit with the sniper coil one day. It's still producing, and I know I've left some copper coins.

My year total for silver has now passed the 90g mark. - Not counting what my spouse 'confiscated' :lol:

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

HH

/Steffen

/Steffen

Attachments

• 03112012438.jpg
    03112012438.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 231
  • 03112012439.jpg
    03112012439.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 238
Thanks.

I'm on my way to the same place today, to dig the iffy or deep signals I've left with the sniper.

Wish me luck - I'm gonna dig a lot of trash today and will ignore only iron. I don't expect any old relics, since the swimming pool was'nt invented 200 years ago :-) :laughing::laughing::laughing:

HH.

/Steffen

Back
Top Bottom