dull time of year

gandilx7th

Sittin in the house tryin to keep the fire goin and lookin outside waitin for the snow to melt so I can start tappin trees,lookin for morels and last but not least mding I've been cooped up since huntin season and decided not to ice fish this year so eagerly awaiting the start of the thaw:twisted::cold:

Yep... Start dreaming about whats out there in your honey holes? I missed most of deer season in Georgia this year because of a completely ruptured achilles tendon. When I was able to walk the season and especially the rut was over and I was ready to detect. Then some snow came to Georgia... Some will laugh but 5-6 inches shut the state down! LOL... There was alot of ice with it too though. Now we have rain after rain and still cold. Bring on spring!

Sittin in the house tryin to keep the fire goin and lookin outside waitin for the snow to melt so I can start tappin trees,lookin for morels and last but not least mding I've been cooped up since huntin season and decided not to ice fish this year so eagerly awaiting the start of the thaw:twisted::cold:

My goodness...where are you???

Back
Top Bottom