Just The Boring SoCal Silver, Wheats, And Token

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Here’s my hightlights from an all day hunt with my buddy Dan and another shorter hunt after work. Nothing spectacular but did get a couple Washington’s and silver dimes along with 34 wheats and a cool die cut clover token.

Enjoy!
Jason

Attachments

• 927D3997-910E-411D-B6A0-97AB0F4FF615.jpg
    927D3997-910E-411D-B6A0-97AB0F4FF615.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 314
  • EA2533C5-4823-4ECD-AF32-C15B5387BA5B.jpg
    EA2533C5-4823-4ECD-AF32-C15B5387BA5B.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 312
  • 0C137182-E90F-45AD-8985-4D9513BB3F87.jpg
    0C137182-E90F-45AD-8985-4D9513BB3F87.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 302
Nothing spectacular? Are you kidding ?! I'd love to find that many wheats and silvers in one day!

Nothing boring about your hunts Jason. Congrats on pulling some tough to find Silvers along with the Token and a ton of Wheat's. Seems the ground is drying up as sites are becoming harder to find. All that's left is a here and there straggler that was overlooked. The door knocking here is about all that is left. Trapper

And toss in a marble to boot!

Looks like an anything but boring hunt there Jam, congrats on the silvers and that token is sweet!

Good report from CA. What did Dan get ? Oh ... wait ... Dan is a non-human Robot. So it wouldn't be fair to compare tallies with him anyhow. :laughing:

Scene: City Park
Year: 2072

Grandpa: "...and that, Timmy, is the legend of Jamflicker."
Timmy: "Oh, Grandpa, that can't be true! He made silver come right out of the dirt?"
Grandpa: "He sure did, but then the silver was gone and he was never seen again."

Timmy: "Did you ever see him?"
Grandpa: "I've never told anybody, but when I was your age I was in this very park and I caught just a glimpse of him. He had this wand he waved over the ground and I swear I saw marbles and silver come right out of the ground and into a pouch around his waist."

(Timmy wonders to himself: What's a marble?)

Timmy: "Grandpa, are marbles made of silver?"
Grandpa: "Oh, no. They're not even made of metal, but he could charm them out of the ground anyway."

Timmy: "Wow!"
Grandpa: "I know! Legend has it that he was so good at this he once said it was....[whispers]...boring!!"

Timmy: "Tell the story again, Grandpa! Again!"
Grandpa: "Maybe next time. But, they say if you sit on this bench really quiet, you can hear the sound of his wand brushing the grass and silver coins jingling in his pouch."

(The grandpa jingles a few coins in his pocket.)

Timmy: "I can hear him, Grandpa!"

Attachments

• 1111.JPG
    1111.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

Timmy: "Oh, Grandpa, that can't be true! He made silver come right out of the dirt?"
Grandpa: "He sure did, but then the silver was gone and he was never seen again."

Grandpa: "I've never told anybody, but when I was your age I was in this very park and I caught just a glimpse of him. He had this wand he waved over the ground and I swear I saw marbles and silver come right out of the ground and into a pouch around his waist."

Grandpa: "Oh, no. They're not even made of metal, but he could charm them out of the ground anyway."

Grandpa: "I know! Legend has it that he was so good at this he once said it was....[whispers]...boring!!"

Grandpa: "Maybe next time. But, they say if you sit on this bench really quiet, you can hear the sound of his wand brushing the grass and silver coins jingling in his pouch."

jamflicker, you can print this out. It's suitable for framing ! :laughing:

Dan will never get such a "legend" status. Since ... of course ... he's just a robot. Kind of like how you can't congratulate a computer for winning a chess game. Since, after all, it's only a computer. Which has no feelings, pride, etc...

This Post is a Classic !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Great finds Jason !!!!!

Nice hunt and pics! That Merc is toasty.
Thanks
Congrats on the silvers and for good measure the wheaties too!
Thanks
Nothing spectacular? Are you kidding ?! I'd love to find that many wheats and silvers in one day!
Thanks
Very nice finds. Congrats.

HD
Thanks
That is a LOT of COINS! Nice detecting to get that many wheats plus the silver!
Thanks
Nothing boring about your hunts Jason. Congrats on pulling some tough to find Silvers along with the Token and a ton of Wheat's. Seems the ground is drying up as sites are becoming harder to find. All that's left is a here and there straggler that was overlooked. The door knocking here is about all that is left. Trapper
Thanks Trapper. Yeah, same thing here too, but we still have a ton of parks. Just mean we have to work harder but they coins are still there.
And toss in a marble to boot!

Looks like an anything but boring hunt there Jam, congrats on the silvers and that token is sweet!
Thanks bud!
Boring? Nothing spectacular? Whatterya, some kind o' coin snob? :lol: Looks like a great day's pay to me!
Thanks! Just seems like people on here might get tired of seeing the same ole finds. I never get tired of finding them though.
Cool token, silvers & of course a marble. Now did you really find that marble ??? They look cool in the pictures don't they.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Thanks! Every marble is found during the hunt.
Good report from CA. What did Dan get ? Oh ... wait ... Dan is a non-human Robot. So it wouldn't be fair to compare tallies with him anyhow. :laughing:
Thanks Tom! Dan had an off Dan, he only found 1 silver coin to my 3.
I like your boring hunts!
Thanks

Haha, I love it, thanks!

jamflicker, you can print this out. It's suitable for framing ! :laughing:

Dan will never get such a "legend" status. Since ... of course ... he's just a robot. Kind of like how you can't congratulate a computer for winning a chess game. Since, after all, it's only a computer. Which has no feelings, pride, etc...
I just might frame it :laughing:

This Post is a Classic !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Great finds Jason !!!!!
Thanks buddy!

Back
Top Bottom