Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Big boys Hobbies
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Everything About Finds > What's the Value?

Old 03-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by Mud-puppy View post
Ya know, it might be some fun for your Brother to sit and sift though that stack and just dink around with them for a while...get an idea if theres any key dates in that mess...then sell those to a Coin Collector in his area for top money and the rest of the commons at 3cents per...

Who knows? He may have a 1943 copper or a 1959 D mule wheatie in there? I'd take a look if I were him...He will at least be super entertained, get some numismatic knowledge, and have something to do for about a month of evenings...
I'm with you Mud... I should go down there (60 miles from me) and help him do that !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett Propointer II, Gray Ghost Headphones, Wilcox 102 digger
~ This message was composed entirely from recycled electrons ~

Old 03-14-2019, 07:25 AM
Elite Member

Having done many transactions (buying and selling) both through ebay and craiglist, I have to disagree with some of the above comments. Never had a major problem, beyond a no-show from craigslist once, and a few rude emails.

Old 03-18-2019, 05:58 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by worm12ga View post
Having done many transactions (buying and selling) both through ebay and craiglist, I have to disagree with some of the above comments. Never had a major problem, beyond a no-show from craigslist once, and a few rude emails.
No problem.

AMC ruled in the 70s. For a very short time.