Park outing, nothing much, but.....

pacer

a club member and myself had a good time. We spent a couple of hours hunting one of our local parks. We found 47 coins between us. Nothing of any value, other than face value. Mike did however, find a bling hoop earring. Good weather, great time doing what we love to do...Detect.

Attachments

• Tom Ironwood.jpg
    Tom Ironwood.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 190
  • Ironwood 10-10-18 Mike.jpg
    Ironwood 10-10-18 Mike.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Mike bling.jpg
    Mike bling.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 207
  • Ironwood 10-10-18.jpg
    Ironwood 10-10-18.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 213
  • mike coins.jpg
    mike coins.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Detecting with a partner really is a lot of fun. :yes: I'm blessed to have my two brothers as detecting partners, and we so enjoy the opportunity to make memories together. Congratulations to the two of you on your finds! :thumbsup:

Absolutely agree with above TB,the best find you’ll ever find is a like minded person who enjoys the HUNT as much as you do. We all may do it differently or with different machines and for different things,but it’s all a great big treasure hunt. We’ve been enjoying that since hunting Easter eggs as kids. Who doesn’t like that??
People that may have never come together for any other reason can become pretty fast friends with this thing,and in a world of grueling competition,deadlines and responsibilities,it’s a really welcome past time.
Great to see you had a good time...one of many to come I’m sure!:grin:

Nothing of value = no problem.

Just getting out and the thrill of the hunt is awesome.

Getting that awesome repeatable tone in your headphones, where you know it's a coin is nice feeling.

I was out on my own, in the dark, hammering down with rain the other night in my local park.

I dug 25 coins.

About 14 of them were pennies, rest were 2p coins (UK) and i was well happy...lol.

Good going dude!!

Matt.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom