From Yesterday's Silvers to Today's Gold and more Silvers

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
Today, I went back to the school that yesterday I found a couple of silver dimes.

After several weeks of exclusively using the 6" coil, I finally took it off just for this site and reinstalled the 11" as to go deeper. It was a hard thing to do, but I am glad I did at least for this time.

The very first target I dug today was a silver '51-D Rosie. About an hour into the game I found a hefty .925 silver ring. Then about two hours later, when I was about to head home, I found a 14K gold ring. The ring was deep about 6-7".

Overall, this week has been good to me with gold, silver and of course the almighty clad!

Thanks for reading my post!

Attachments

• Coins Gold Silver 10072018 001.jpg
    Coins Gold Silver 10072018 001.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 489
  • Coins Gold Silver 10072018 002.jpg
    Coins Gold Silver 10072018 002.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 429
  • Coins Gold Silver 10072018 003.jpg
    Coins Gold Silver 10072018 003.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 421
  • Coins Gold Silver 10072018 004.jpg
    Coins Gold Silver 10072018 004.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 423
  • Coins Gold Silver 10072018 005.jpg
    Coins Gold Silver 10072018 005.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 425
  • Coins Gold Silver 10072018 007.jpg
    Coins Gold Silver 10072018 007.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 423
  • Coins Gold Silver 10072018 008.jpg
    Coins Gold Silver 10072018 008.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 416
  • Coins Gold Silver 10072018 009.jpg
    Coins Gold Silver 10072018 009.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 413
A tremendously nice outing JAK. Gold, Silver and a ton of clad. Congrats on the Gold Ring, the chunky Sterling Ring and the Silver Rosie. I find there is not much differences between the coils except the 11 inch covers more ground, oh the 6 inch does pinpoint better. Trapper

Thank you!

Wow what a school! It must not have been hunted hard in the past. Great finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks coin whisperer! I don't care if it has been hunted before or not, just as long as I find some good stuff.

A tremendously nice outing JAK. Gold, Silver and a ton of clad. Congrats on the Gold Ring, the chunky Sterling Ring and the Silver Rosie. I find there is not much differences between the coils except the 11 inch covers more ground, oh the 6 inch does pinpoint better. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! I was saying to myself I was about due for some gold. And sure enough, I find that there 14K. As for that silver ring, it was probably my largest found. That 6" coil has been part of my steady diet now, I even use it in large fields too.

Congrats on some killer finds😎

Thanks Diggerjonny! What a difference a day makes? I went back to the same location and was lucky to putting the coil in the right place this time.

Thank you!

You schooled that school! Great hunt!!!

BCD

Thanks BufordCityDawg! This was one time I liked going to school.

Congrats on some nice digs!!!

Thanks Lil Worms6! I only wish I had more days like this.

Very nice!!! Congrats on the gold and silver

Thanks OutlawDetectors! I would of been thrilled with just the silver but the gold was the cherry on top.

Nice finds! Congrats!

Thanks Vermonster! Sometimes I think it is mostly luck with me.

Congrats on all of the great finds! Especially the dirt gold!

Thanks Wayeoff! It is a great feeling that I try to hold onto as long as I can whenever I find gold.

Score! That silver honker was a nice highlight of the hunt...until the gold came along. It's good to know both coils are producing well.
I'm wondering what kind of signals those rings gave??

Thank you!

I like it!

Thanks metaladdict! I had favorable conditions that day that I feel helped. The ground was nice moist.

Score! That silver honker was a nice highlight of the hunt...until the gold came along. It's good to know both coils are producing well.
I'm wondering what kind of signals those rings gave??

Thanks Foragist! Do to it's size, I first thought that silver ring was some type of electrical conduit connector. Silver 32/34; Gold 18.

Very nice work! I love those Artcarved Mens rings! They slip off a finger soooo easily!:laughing: Killing the clad again huh? Good on ya JAK!

Thank you!

Very nice work! I love those Artcarved Mens rings! They slip off a finger soooo easily!:laughing: Killing the clad again huh? Good on ya JAK!

Thanks Mud-puppy! It funny how this game goes...some days I am lucky and some days I think about what could have been. Mud, like you, I think we both are going to have great clad years. I am predicting that I will easily double and possible triple my clad count from last year. Again, those old favorite sites are really beginning to dry up. I have to say, the NOX has certainly helped with my results.

Thats a sweet hunt right there. Congrats on the gold and silver. One day I gotta start hitting the schools!

Thanks Saltshaker! Both my silver and gold finds this year have been one of the best. I think a lot of these finds are just being unmasked better with today's machines.

Nice finds! Congrats on the gold and silver!

What was the gold rings TID?

Thank you!

Nice silver and gold! It's been a while myself.

Thanks jackdaniels! Some days our ship comes in. It's just that we never know when it will. l will probably be on a fasting diet from the silver and gold since those finds. Hopefully it will not be too long again.

Nice finds! Congrats on the gold and silver!

What was the gold rings TID?

Thanks TommyJay! That gold and the silver rings were a nice treat for me. Two in one day was double the excitement. Gold: 18; Silver 32/34.

Back
Top Bottom