Put On Your HAPPY FACE!

KS Plug Popper

Well decided to leave the sand bar and do a little curb hunting, seem it works quite well for some folks. Found some 100yr old curbs and gave it a run. Didnt get anything exciting, but had a lot of fun, scored another, well my wife scored another, haha old house for future hunting, lady gave us free reign and said we could come hunt it any time we wanted, she was real nice. Anyway didn't dig a coin that was worth a hoot, but dug quite a few, mostly pennies, with only one out of 22 being a Wheatie, 2 dimes, 1 Nickle, 2 Quarters, 1 sinker and one 43 yr old Hot Wheel. That lil car was 7 inches deep and is in real good shape for being down there. I was watching a couple videos last night where they both found old toy cars and was thinking hadn't found one yet since I got back into detecting a few weeks ago. There ya go! Now I need to go find a couple videos on finding Gold Doubloons, haha! Anyway I had a good time and thats the main goal for me. Exercise and getting away from life's pressure for a few hours. So as you can see I'm a smiling, haha.
Smiling.jpg
Hot Wheel.jpg

Love the happy face you made out of your finds.:D As I was reading your post, I thought to myself, "Wow, a 43 year old Hot Wheels car...that's old!" And then I was like, "Wait a second...I'm 40! That's not THAT old...":lol: Who am I trying to kid?

You hit it on the head. No pressure and a lot of enjoyment. Congrats on sharing the fun with the wife, mine is very supportive but does not enjoy my passion. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom