Fayetteville, NC anyone?

Pannacouke

I'm lookin for someone to go detecting with, i've got a number of sites in mind, but there will be some legwork in finding the cellar holes...hit me up if you're interested and are located in any of the counties that surround cumberland or are in cumberland. -Jim

I am up for it

Getting a few people together here in Fayetteville to start a group of coin shooters and relic hunters. Let me know if you are interested.

I live out in Southern Pines. About 30-45 minutes away. I'm just a newbie though. Once I get a bit of experience under my belt then I'll definitely be willing to hunt with you occasionally.

Edit: And As for the Relic and Coinshooting group, I wouldn't mind joining that myself. That will probably speed up my learning curve at any rate haha

Glad to hear it

Got two other guys in Fayetteville who want to join/form a group. shoot me an email at [email protected]. 2 of us planning to head to the beach the Tuesday after memorial day. (Low Tide so leaving early), We haven't set a time to meet up locally, but may go with one of the guys this Sunday afternoon. The most experienced guy has 2 years or so. If you want to get with us that would make 4 and a solid start to a group. We are 3 older guys, 2 semi retired and 1 retired.

Hey guys, I live in Fayetteville and wouldn't mind hooking up with some peeps for some relic and coin hunting. I'm somewhat a newbie at metal detecting. Several years ago, I had a Whites Metal detector and used it on several hunts. I left it in my car and it got stolen. So I never bought another. Well I'm looking at purchasing a Fisher F75 or a Minelab Safari in October and would like to join up with some people who are into metal detecting. I'm 52 years old and I'm free on weekends. And will travel a few hours if need to. Thanks.

Anyone

Will be visiting family in Saint pauls this week. Anyone available to maybe do some MD'ing? I will be bored senseless and bringing my gear just in case. Let me know have no idea where to metal detect.

Hi Pannacouke and Diggerbert , I'm from Lumberton, Nc and I'm new to detecting but I'm a quick learner. Don't know how you feel about a newbie tagging along. But yeah I'll go with you.

Hello, I live in Aberdeen/Southern Pines area and am just getting back into metal detecting. I would be interested in joining you in forming a club and hunting some. I went to Myrtle beach a week or so ago for the day and it sure was fun. Found one small gold ring.

I live in Hoke County near Cliffdale and Raeford Rd. I would enjoy hunting with someone and hopefully gaining some experience.

I also have access to the drop zones on Fort Bragg if you want to find some knives, gerbers and such.

Bryan(redleg)

I live in Hoke County near Cliffdale and Raeford Rd. I would enjoy hunting with someone and hopefully gaining some experience.

I also have access to the drop zones on Fort Bragg if you want to find some knives, gerbers and such.

Bryan(redleg)

My old man was there when 5th group was still in Bragg. When i started MDing a year ago that was the first place that came out of his mouth that i should try. Just by his account there is alot more than knives out there. I have had to do some work onsite near the px and i had to have a big stack of paper work to dig hand augers just for soil testing. went to a show once and several people found mini balls laying on top of the ground. I would love a chance to get out on the drop zones. I am still a newb but i have burned through several boxes of batteries.

Live in Coats,...Near Dunn. Not too far off. The problem is getting my wife to let me go...It was much easier before our two kids. One will be four years old in two weeks, and the other will be two in April. Either way, I'd love to meet up with you should an opportunity ever arise.

Andy

fayettville anyone

Hi, I live in smithfeld and have been detecting and gold prospecting since the early 1980's I have owned every major brand and many types, I just sold my garrett infinium,nautilus dmc2, whites goldmaster2 and now exclusively use a whites MXT, I think its the best detector I have ever owned. I wouldn't mind some friends to hunt with when I can, have been spending my summers in alaska (leased gold claims) from 2003-2009, now I am retired and looking t do more here at home.

I wish I was into this hobby when I was stationed at Fort Bragg. On base there was old cellar holes from before it was ever a base, no telling what could have been found there.

Bragg

hey all,
Im stationed at Bragg and live up in Cameron. I have a MXT I used in AZ but havent used it here YET....
Im up for a group thing or hunt..... I believe ON bragg is illegal but way out on some of the DZ's is questionable.... prolly just have to give up any finds if 'caught'
I have a place in mind...........
Dan

hey all,
Im stationed at Bragg and live up in Cameron. I have a MXT I used in AZ but havent used it here YET....
Im up for a group thing or hunt..... I believe ON bragg is illegal but way out on some of the DZ's is questionable.... prolly just have to give up any finds if 'caught'
I have a place in mind...........
Dan

I live very close to you. Just ordered my first detector and it may be a little while before I am worth a crap at it. Thinking of some other sites on outer parts of Bragg that may be of good interest.

Have you got anythng going for a club yet In Fayetteville? I am out of Lillington.

Digger Dave

Live Near Fay

Hello my name is James and I live in Lumberton North Carolin about 30 mins from fayetteville. We travel there usually every week. I would love to join a coin shooting or relic hunting club and would love to hunt with some new people. I am 18 and just started the hobby, I have been detecting for about 4 months and have found 4 silver dimes w gold rings a silver charm, and about $12.00 in coins. Along with a few relics. Please email me because I am very intersted. my email is [email protected] and I have a face book James Pate. Please contact me.

Raeford/Fayetteville/Fort Bragg

Hello all....Certified metal detecting newbie here. However, i've got alot of hours already. Wife is going crazy and says it just a phase, but i'm hooked. I'm looking for someone who knows a little something to go out with. So much better to do when you have someone to enjoy it with you. Also, am interested in doing some digging on fort bragg. I'm in the military so i'm always on post. Someone, please lets do this. I'm hooked. Email me soon...looking to dig tommorow, june 27, 2011....email me at [email protected]
Bobby

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom