"Mentor" needed in South Central PA

Dougmeister

Elite Member
I have an AT Pro and have 2 problems.

(okay, I have a whole lot more than that, but that's beyond the scope of this post ;-) )

I need help in:

1) learning the machine, and
2) learning how to do research.

I can't find anything but clad. It's partly the places I'm looking, but not all of it is that. Thanks.

I'm from PA also but I hunt with an etrac. As far as research goes you need to use all resources available to you and one of the most important is older people who live in your area. I was able to locate an area that consists of a former swimming pool, baseball field, 18 hole golf course, 8 tennis courts, a running track, 25 acres of manicured picnic area, a fish pond, shower house and 2 concession stands that operated for 35 years around 1900 that is now no longer there. I located it by asking the right people the right questions. This find has since been confirmed by finding postcards of the area on the internet. It absolutely existed. There are a few businesses on some of the land now but much of it is idle woodland. To look at it today you would never know that is what it once was. An area like that will never be truly "hunted out". There could easily be hundreds of silver coins lost there- possibly more.

All the silver in Pa is being found by detecting the burgh and the 200 thousand pa hunters on YouTube lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in central PA and have found most of my silver in private yards. Start knocking on doors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom