<Never Hunted Out, Why?>

AceGVSU11

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Forum Supporter
So let's assume you are going to hunt an area that is 20ft x 20ft. You want to grid it to make sure you cover every bit of soil. Well if you break that area down in to inches, you'll be covering 57600 square inches. That's a lot of area to try and find a prized coin or a pretty ring that has been lost! :( Take it one step further and within that area, you add to the equation that the target is located anywhere within 6 inches deep... now we are talking about 345600 cubic inches of search area and your prized targets are generally less than an inch in diameter! Something tells me that there are still goodies to be found! :yes:

Screw needles in haystacks... those hurt! :mad: We're talking about finding the loot in the roots!! :cool: Good luck to all you hunters as you keep on searching "hunted out" areas because I guarentee no one has covered every single inch!! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20120822_225427.jpg
    IMG_20120822_225427.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 408
When i first started everywhere i went somebody said it was hunted out. Im still going to these places to this day and finding stuff.

Most of my silver finds have been from a park that no one else will go to anymore because it was "hunted out".

Go back with a smaller coil and the sensitivity maxed out, you will find moar. :cool:

Think about how many people are hunting just big silver signals too. Some people will not dig up 200 pop tabs to try to find a gold ring. I would say that not anywhere is completely hunted out.

To say a place is hunted out, you would have to remove every piece of metal!!
Otherwise the metal would be masking the good targets!!! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom