ultra nitro flash, century, silver "O" with the super heroes

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Went to my father's this morning to take my sister Cheryl to the beach. She bowed out on me so alone I went. had the trunk loaded with Garretts. The AT Pro International for the beach and wet sand, the Seahunter MK11 for the water and the Freedom 3 Plus for the playing fields. All three were pressed into service.

On the beach had an ultra nitro moment with the Pro! Of course it turned out to be a junker but was followed with a nice 925 "O" and another junker.

Did eyeball a few super heroes on the beach as well!

Then onto a playing field with the F3P and scoffed a ton of coppers along with my first Magnetic Hill token. Interesting thing here is that when I arrived at the field 2 pit bulls were running wild. A no brainer here as I sat in Nogo till the owners put the mobile manure makers on leashes. Can still hear the growls as I stepped out of Nogo! Just glad that no children where around before I arrived.

Got kind of hot so into the drink with the Seahunter MK11 to round out the day.

Total for the 3 Garretts was one church key,2 junkers,spoon, two fun zone tokens, magnetic hill token,Subaru car key, 2 dinkies, dog tag, spoon silver "O" and a century plus 16 at $14.70

Neat Finds! I like the magnetic hill token. I drove out to Moncton quite a few years back and stayed right around the corner from there. The 23 hour drive wasn't very fun but I did get to experience my first time on an indoor drift cart track.

Back
Top Bottom