Deja Vu?

fixxxer

Yesterday my son and girlfriend were busy visiting family when I got off work so I got a little unexpected time to hunt. Wasn't really planning on being able to get out so didn't really have any areas scouted out and being a Sunday afternoon I figured the parks would be busy. I decided I'd just try out at the fishing hole again. I was there Friday and scored my second mercury dime of the year and my first ever boy scout tie slide. I only had about an hour and a half but this site is turning into my honey hole pretty quickly. I pulled a 43 mercury dime a few minutes into hunting right along side the road. That's two silver dimes in about 3 hours, I know other people have hunts like that often, but amazing to me. I'm definitely going to have to spend a full day there soon. Anyway my finds from these two hunts were similar and it's weird how you can go years without finding a common item like a boy scout tie holder and then you find two on back to back hunts. Thanks for looking and happy hunting everyone.

Attachments

• IMAG2024_1.jpg
    IMAG2024_1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 199
  • IMAG2040_1.jpg
    IMAG2040_1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 196
  • IMAG2042_1.jpg
    IMAG2042_1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 189
Back
Top Bottom