Lunch and after work school totlot hunt today!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Just too cold to hunt early this morning but KT went by Burger King and ate a Whopper, fries, and got his drink to go, and headed to a local park...hunted it just 3 weeks ago but wanted to see what the recharge rate was...was not much....only 8 coins...all but one essentially on the surface...for 54 cents and some jewelry and other assorted items. That's the first pic.

After work KT had one school still left on his list so he headed west out of town and arrived after about 25 minutes. Huge totlot with widely spaced equipment...a hunt of all the equipment yielded only a few coins and then hunted around some basketball goal posts and tetherball posts on the way out...finally around and on a graveled sidewalk area between two class rooms and the main building...a few more hits. Had one moment under a large oak tree...got a nice warbly tone and as it was dug in the fading light, KT thought at first He had another $1 coin! But the rascal turned out to be a similarly colored car wash token! LOLSo dark KT did not take time to see if what He was recovering were mems or dimes...just popped em in the bag and moved on. Search around the front of the building yielded nothing...some pulltabs and stray wild signals but no coins. Total Tax Money was 9 coins for 69 cents....so KT had over a $1.00 day which was ok. Second pic shows take from after work hunt.

Attachments

• Union Park 11 29 2011 4 mems 2 dimes 1 qtr zipper pull 2 earrings 1 pendant 1 spring 1 snap 1 gr.jpg
    Union Park 11 29 2011 4 mems 2 dimes 1 qtr zipper pull 2 earrings 1 pendant 1 spring 1 snap 1 gr.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Lawson elementary 11 28 2011 4 mems 4 dimes 1 qtr camo dogtag, carwash token, 2 zipper pulls, tw.jpg
    Lawson elementary 11 28 2011 4 mems 4 dimes 1 qtr camo dogtag, carwash token, 2 zipper pulls, tw.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 184
I think the recharge rate is starting to slow down a bit as the weather gets cooler. I myself am really starting to look forward to the cold, damp winter days ahead, as I should have all the old parks all to myself. Oh and I see you broke $500, congrats!

I think the recharge rate is starting to slow down a bit as the weather gets cooler. I myself am really starting to look forward to the cold, damp winter days ahead, as I should have all the old parks all to myself. Oh and I see you broke $500, congrats!

KT absolutely agrees with you! As our winter approaches the weather gets wetter and when raining, the teachers keep the kids inside...same situation in our parks...when it rains on the weekends, no one visits!

Thanks! Managed to have an exceptional single hunt to finally break through that goal. Looking back through KT's hunt records...the second best hunt on a school totyard at over $9 dollars...best one was a bit over $13 in one hunt! My best hunt was over $24.00 in change in one small spot! That hole yielded over 1200 pennies alone! :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom