Bag idea

Benevo_Malevo

I found this pouch on Amazon and it looks like it would be good for not only holding finds and keeping things separated (coins in one pocket, rings in another, and a pocket for my phone/keys), but the little pocket on the side looks like I could cut a hole in the bottom (reinforce the opening so it doesn't tear) to holster a pinpointer. Just a thought. If I went this route, I'd end up getting 2 so I wouldn't need a separate bag for trash. Or this for finds and my stuff plus a fanny pack for trash. Right now it's only 10 bucks on Amazon.

Attachments

• Leg Pouch.jpg
    Leg Pouch.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 303
With that second pouch , looks like you could attatch a bungee strap between it and the detector and use it like one of the swingy thingy type detector supports.

Hey I bought one made by RElient , the belt only adjust to about 36-38 Inches , the small cell phone pocket on top only leaves about 3-4 inches to get your hand into the larger pocket . ( I removed the small pocket to get my hand in ) in side the larger pocket is a zipper , I did not like it gets in the way so I removed that .
Also the belt is stitched on the bottom so it only mounts on your right side . I was going to put some eyes on the bottom to let dirt fall out , but ended up giving it to my daughter for horse riding . I like the idea that it has a strap for your leg . I may buy a better one a little bigger , with a belt that allows you to carry on either side . ,,,,,HH

Back
Top Bottom