San Diego area?

toochowed

Will be back in San Diego in about a week, looking to meet some fellow MD'ers and get out and find some stuff! Anyone? Just got a Fisher F2 and learned to use it well now!

now in san diego with the F2 looking for people to go out with? LMK!

I'm new at all this MDing & forum stuff.

I'm so new, I'm still waiting for the Postman to deliver my first MD. Should be here by the weekend. Having divulge my virginity to all this, I'd still like to go hunting shortly after it arrives if you have the patience for a newbie.
I'm hopin I'd just need a couple days to get the basics down & I can learn as I go.

Not sure who is in San Diego area, I use to live there. But one fun place to go is just north of San Diego. Blacks Beach..... about the only thing anyone wears there IS Jewelry. It's a very cool Nudist Beach..... Enjoy!

Oh yea!!

Just kinda moved back into the San Diego area myself. Haven't made it back to BLKs BCH yet, but it's a good idea. I remember that walk down was treacherous after a rain.

Come along..

Hi also in San diego ,la mesa to be precise I go with you always love company and I hunt parks and beaches send me a pm :D

Just getting my feet wet the last couple months here in north San Diego County. Be fun to get a group of people together some time.

A bunch of us that detect in San Diego and other areas of SoCal are in a group called Metal Detecting Manics on Facebook. We mostly share pics of our finds and stories about detecting. Check it out, and happy hunting.

cool just joined that page... if anyone wants to hunt sometime send me a PM, F2 ready to rock.

Trying this again, looking for detecting friends! Willing to drive to LA or Riverside Counties!

Hey there, I'm in Riverside County and I'm down for hunting. I have an AT Pro and I hunt beaches, parks and fields. I'm always looking for someone else who also enjoys detecting.

I will be in the San Diego area in 2 weeks. We will be making our way slowly ( over 3 months or so)up the coast. Starting in San Diego and ending up in Oregon area. Will be posting looking for people to hunt with for the whole trip. Hit me up if interested.

I am most interested in old coins, tokens etc..., I have an e-trac and an eclaliber II.

Back
Top Bottom