Things got weird but I'm back!

Doc Chocobo

It's been a long time since I could get back to hunting again, but finally the move is complete and we have a new house. I really need to apologize to all of you I met here. Things got a little weird where I was living with the meth head across the street, and soon, I was simply staying there guarding the place and not able to get out and hunt.

There's a whole long story that went from weird to plain out dangerous. I was a prisoner in my place while that nut job stalked, snuck around our place, and threatened us. Five acres I owned but was in danger to life and limb on day or night. I'm so thankful that I did not have to use my weapon.

The break came when we got him for impersonating a police officer, wanting all the video from our security cameras. He actually went to the police station to get a statement form and they saw him do it. We called the police as soon as he left and they met him at our driveway where they transferred him strait from the driver's seat of his car to the back seat of theirs.

He went to jail, but he had a nasty habit of getting out on a long list of other arrests, so we took the time to get ourselves out and into a new house. Now up here near Dallas, I am again getting out and hunting the old house lots. It's a city location now and there are lots of places to hunt or try out hunches. I'm finding lots more coin and having a blast.

Still... I will miss the time I had in the country before weirdo flipped out on us. Lots of acres and old stuff out there in those woods.

The people who bought the place told me that they would have no problems "dealing with him" if he comes around. I couldn't take chances with my other half being there. If it were just me, things would be very different. I worried that he might try something if she was ever alone there. You have to look after you and yours. Why is it that crazy people are so hard to keep in jail?

Anyway, I'm already hunting and planning many more hunts, so hopefully you guys will hear a bit more from me in the future. I'm already pulling lots of clad and older coins out of the ground. :)

Glad you've moved to a safer place! Who knows what he would've done if you've stayed longer at your previous home...

Maybe, if you want to hunt your old property, you could possibly ask the new owners if they'd mind you coming out for a day to hunt the property.

No apology necessary... family comes FIRST. I'm glad to hear that you got away from it & now enjoying detecting again. :yes: Good Luck & Happy Hunting!

Very interesting story , sorry you had to move from your home . A good decision to avoid having to spend your time in court for defending your home .
GL. ,,,,,HH

Back
Top Bottom