All Contributors to this Website Contest

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Greetings all.

IF you have contributed to this website, please feel free to join the newest contest on the contest page., starting April 1st.

If you do not know if you contributed or not. Look for the badge under your username.

This will be my last contest till after the diving season. ENJOY!

WOW, 60 views and no replies?

Not a good contest? Not a good enough prize?

Can't hurt my feelings if nobody is interested. I can think of something else. First person that picks a number between 1 and 3?

Inquiring minds want to know!!

Can't hurt my feelings if nobody is interested. I can think of something else. First person that picks a number between 1 and 3?

Thanks for such a very generous contest, but I was thinking, the contest starts on April Fools day ? ....hmmm :hmmm: :j/k: :lol:

Its a Great Contest and very generous of you to put it on for us at your own personal expense and all!

Its just that, sure, a nice fresh free brand new Garrett Carrot would be nice to have, but you didnt say if it came with a battery or not?..:laughing::laughing:.

Not a problem, if I won the carrot, I'd be more than happy to purchase the batteries. But I'm not eligible so good luck everyone

Its a Great Contest and very generous of you to put it on for us at your own personal expense and all!

Its just that, sure, a nice fresh free brand new Garrett Carrot would be nice to have, but you didnt say if it came with a battery or not?..:laughing::laughing:.

Mud, I like to give back. I am not a pirate actually and really love this hobby. That and scuba diving and my children is all I live for.

I used to live paycheck to paycheck and struggle. I am positive people are struggling on here. Maybe I can brighten someones outlook on life.

We only have one life at this stage, I am choosing to help others and enjoy the time I have left on this earth.

If they don't come with a battery, I will have to ask Phil to put one on my order! Thanks again for the chuckle.

Hey SD, I plan to play, for sure, but like GKL said, I thought we weren't suppose to start till April 1st ! :yes:

Yes that is correct. I was just wondering when I posted the contest if it was one that people would enjoy or should I rethink it.

Sometimes I have ideas that I think would work but end up not what I expected. I did expect more folks in the scoop contest that water hunted.

Thanks for your input. It does start the 1st which is Saturday.

I have contributed, several weeks ago, through paypal:
But no badge for me :foottap:
What does that mean??

Like the POP Quiz in school. You better be there on time and ready to put in the correct answer. :foottap::foottap:
Should have started out with FREE SILVER to get attention of all the half-asleep forum readers. :facepalm:

What does that mean??

I would PM Vlad or a Mod. Maybe if the badges take a while to show up this contest won't work?

Moderator, Vlad, Any way to remedy this?

Or since it goes for almost a month, Go ahead and make a guess and put in your post you read the rules and have donated? And if you win it can be verified before the prize gets released?

HMMM now here is food for thought.

Thanks for such a very generous contest, but I was thinking, the contest starts on April Fools day ? ....hmmm :hmmm: :j/k: :lol:

Hey SD, I plan to play, for sure, but like GKL said, I thought we weren't suppose to start till April 1st ! :yes:

Yes that is correct. I was just wondering when I posted the contest if it was one that people would enjoy or should I rethink it.

Sometimes I have ideas that I think would work but end up not what I expected. I did expect more folks in the scoop contest that water hunted.

Thanks for your input. It does start the 1st which is Saturday.

.....my post was not to question the start date, just noting that it starts on April Fools day, the "hmmm :hmmm: " I added was just kidding that it could be a prank :lol:

I knew it was not a prank, but I agree it is indeed a VERY generous contest and the opportunity to win such a nice prize is appreciated !

Last edited:
What does that mean??

I wrote to the owner. I am hoping any problems can be resolved. I have ideas that will work I believe.

For now if you feel you donated BUT do not have a badge. Feel free to join the contest but make sure you post that you indeed did donate.

If someone wins that didn't actually donate they can be disqualified and go to bed without their vegetable!

Back
Top Bottom