Warranty repair returned worst then went in Sent to Ill center came back from Kellyco??

Too many broken Excaliburs being shipped back from repair for me to buy that one:roll: Be glad when I can switch all mine over to Whites one of these days. Sweet home gets an attaboy from me!

It won't be until 2016... don't break that fragile 3030 :lol:

Not that I think the Minelab's break a lot, but this is more reassurance to my decision to purchase a V3i.

Hi,
Spoke to both Minelab & Kellyco. Both have apologized for the inconvenience and have sent a prepaid label to return the unit to be corrected. Minelab was short on help due to the holiday and sent machines to Kellyco to be worked on so they would not be sitting around over the holiday. Everything should work out, I was all set to hunt and when I got out to the field and it didn't work it was a let down.
Just wanted to let you know everyone (Kellyco and the tech at Minelab) have been very nice and helpful.

Barry runs the Kellyco ML repair shop. He fixed up my old Sov XS in short order, no issues. I'm surprized you had a bad experience. At least they are correcting the issue.

Think they should have offered you a loaner, or like 200$ and yours for a new one as an inconvenience, that's the customer service I like to see

Agreed. It's nice they are going to fix it now, but since it should have been fixed the first time I think "good customer service" would be to offer some compensation for the inconvenience of having to send it in again and the time spent without the machine.

u would think the economic way to repair would be to swap the whole head each time. id think the actual cost of the complete internal electronics would be minimal

Kellyco Minelab repair center does outstanding work. Many times Minelab in Chicago sends repairs to Kellyco because they are backed up and KyC can have them repaired and shipped backed in couple days. Their repair center is equipped and complete including pressure tank to test for leaks.... They also do excal mods including reverse discrimination with remote pinpoint, custom coils wired into controls and head phone upgrades....

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

Back
Top Bottom