sand scoop near myrtle beach?

MLB5769

in need of a couple sand scoops. driving to myrtle beach on the 20th. i ordered some but due to a delay in the shipping i won't have them by the time i leave. anyone know where to get two near myrtle beach? dont mind driving a bit to get them.

I am not sure, I am actually going the end of the month. I can tell you, if you head to tractor supply, you can get a 3 qt feed scoop and drill holes in it. It would cost you less then 4 bucks, and there are templates in the DIY section that I used. All in, 4 dollars and 2 sheets of paper, and if it isn't perfect I am ok because I am not at the beach all the time.

Also, there is a Bass Pro Shops in MB, and on their website they have a sand scoop, it's worth a shot.

Good luck, and HH.

Orlando

Bay Pawn in the 4000 block of S Kings Hwy., MB. They are a White's dealer I think but they have a couple RTG long handle scoops at decent prices.

Last edited:
I am not sure, I am actually going the end of the month. I can tell you, if you head to tractor supply, you can get a 3 qt feed scoop and drill holes in it. It would cost you less then 4 bucks, and there are templates in the DIY section that I used. All in, 4 dollars and 2 sheets of paper, and if it isn't perfect I am ok because I am not at the beach all the time.

Also, there is a Bass Pro Shops in MB, and on their website they have a sand scoop, it's worth a shot.

Good luck, and HH.

Orlando

Yup bay pawn shop is a good place to get one. Also Dicks pawn shop is another place. Bass Pro shop is a big zero they do not have them in stock.

Back
Top Bottom