Stavr Scoops question?

His web site gives a good break down on each scoop....size and weight. Consider the one that best suits your conditions and hunting style..... not whats popular. Examplen I like the M9. Little smaller hole 1/2" .... not so good if u have tons of shells...but it allows sand to move and can catch smaller targets. Has a heavier point..... for rocks orhard pan.....where a rounded one would roll more. To large of a scoop in some conditions moves to much material breaking handles and the scoop. Look over your choices carefully it will save u money.

Dew

His web site gives a good break down on each scoop....size and weight. Consider the one that best suits your conditions and hunting style..... not whats popular. Examplen I like the M9. Little smaller hole 1/2" .... not so good if u have tons of shells...but it allows sand to move and can catch smaller targets. Has a heavier point..... for rocks orhard pan.....where a rounded one would roll more. To large of a scoop in some conditions moves to much material breaking handles and the scoop. Look over your choices carefully it will save u money.

Dew

thanks for the advise. ;)

We don't have many rocks where I live I would say more sandy and shelly at times.

Starv

Since the USA & Ukraine have good ties , wondering if you have a US distributer yet , so I can buy over here, getting tired of waiting on SunSpot to make a 9 or 9 1/2 wide 20 degree goose scoop howboutit, Earl

I have the 2.2. Great scoop.

Handles everything I can throw at it.

Now available only EVROEXCAVATOR-2 v.22
2 mm martensite (4xx) or austenite (304)

Now EVROEXCAVATOR v.5 temporarily i can not do.
I can not buy 1.5mm martensite stainless steel

ok yeah I was looking at the v.22 as well. I guess I'll go with that one. I'll be ordering in a few weeks thanks ;)

Chris, out in the water weight isn't an issue. The wet sand and dry sand are where you need something lighter. In the water I have a Trex 9.5 & it works perfect. I have an aluminum scoop for the dry sand which I rarely hunt. HH with the CZ, phil

Since the USA & Ukraine have good ties , wondering if you have a US distributer yet , so I can buy over here, getting tired of waiting on SunSpot to make a 9 or 9 1/2 wide 20 degree goose scoop howboutit, Earl

We thought you would the U.S.A. distributor on the Starv??:shock::?:
How bought it! :lol:

Chris, out in the water weight isn't an issue. The wet sand and dry sand are where you need something lighter. In the water I have a Trex 9.5 & it works perfect. I have an aluminum scoop for the dry sand which I rarely hunt. HH with the CZ, phil
The angle for the foot pad on the Stavr is superior to the Trex. I have used them both and the Trex just does not compare in digging and weight. The Stavr he is looking at is perfect for water, wet sand and dry sand providing he mounts it with a quality fiberglass handle. Been there and learned from my bad choices.

Now I do not have a formal US distributer.
but I see no problem buying stavr scoop in the United States.
I remember you do not like credit cards, banks, Paypal ... but it is not a problem ... I have friends in the United States who can take cash or a check for me :),
mail the USPS and Ukrpost operate flawlessly, about 12 -14 days.

The angle for the foot pad on the Stavr is superior to the Trex. I have used them both and the Trex just does not compare in digging and weight. The Stavr he is looking at is perfect for water, wet sand and dry sand providing he mounts it with a quality fiberglass handle. Been there and learned from my bad choices.

I've never used the Stavr, so I don't know about the angled footpad, but I've never had a problem with the T-Rex footpad. T-Rex is the only scoop I've seen available with a 9.5" mouth. So yes, obviously it will be heavier. At the same time it's nearly 20% wider which makes for much easier recovery in the water.

R5

I've never used the Stavr, so I don't know about the angled footpad, but I've never had a problem with the T-Rex footpad. T-Rex is the only scoop I've seen available with a 9.5" mouth. So yes, obviously it will be heavier. At the same time it's nearly 20% wider which makes for much easier recovery in the water.

R5

True

Stavr

I talked to a Sponsor on this forum personally this morning interested in distributing your scoop line here in the US, this will make it easier for everyone on this forum to purchase your scoop's, receiving time, and payment way's can be done here in the US , and detectorist will have their scoop within 3 day's ,as long as he has them in stock, your scoop sales should double here in the US, I will get back to you within a couple day's on this , if you are interested in working with him on distribution of your line of scoops, if this happens I will buy 1 or 2 different styles, along with other's ,Earl

Now I do not have a formal US distributer.
but I see no problem buying stavr scoop in the United States.
I remember you do not like credit cards, banks, Paypal ... but it is not a problem ... I have friends in the United States who can take cash or a check for me :),
mail the USPS and Ukrpost operate flawlessly, about 12 -14 days.

Yep, buying from the Ukraine is not as hard as it sounds. I paid by Paypal and my scoops arrived safely within two weeks of ordering, one to Japan and one to Canada. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom