14K Gold Honker With Diamonds

Predecimal

Hi guys,

Showing off my latest hunt :D

A nice men's 14k with 5 diamonds. If any of you guys can help ID'ing the markings on the gold earring and silver ring I would be very appreciative.

Can watch this hunt video here -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHKpXWrbW5I

Attachments

• gold-front.jpg
    gold-front.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 656
  • gold-in.jpg
    gold-in.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 603
  • earing-front.jpg
    earing-front.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 604
  • earing-back.jpg
    earing-back.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 601
  • silver-in.jpg
    silver-in.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 631
I saw your video earlier. Very impressive finds. I hope those other two turn out to be real. Those guys on the beach are just like kids here. No sense of personal space.

BCD

Love the Ring !!

Really enjoyed your video and I love the way you called out numbers..

EXCEPT the Honker.. you said it was scratchy but didn't give a number

so what was it, if you remember :?:

Once again excellent hunt and will look forward to more of your video's

Boy, that honker is pristine! Recent drop for sure!

R5

Love the Ring !!

Really enjoyed your video and I love the way you called out numbers..

EXCEPT the Honker.. you said it was scratchy but didn't give a number

so what was it, if you remember :?:

Once again excellent hunt and will look forward to more of your video's

From memory it was about a 16. Yeah it was down deep, and might have been on an angle. I didn't like that target so ignored it the first time. I was also fatigued, if that was earlier in the hunt I would have dug first time round.

BufordCityDawg I saw your video earlier. Very impressive finds. I hope those other two turn out to be real. Those guys on the beach are just like kids here. No sense of personal space.

BCD
LOL it is so true. Personal space is something we really take for granted in western culture. In Asia it doesn't seem to exist.

Bagelbites That's a great ring. I would wear that. Any idea of the weight?

My wife took it to the Jeweler to get the Diamonds tested, I also asked for the weight. Unfortunately they have a weird weight measuring system here, they don't tell you in grams but in "Chi". My guess is between 8-10 grams, the Diamonds are real.

Ra1der5 Boy, that honker is pristine! Recent drop for sure!

R5

Yeah it popped out really nice and shiny. I would have also believed it was a recent drop except that it had washed up in a perfect line with other targets including crusty coins.

Enjoyed the video. Congrats on the hunker Gold, the Gold Earring, The Sterling and all the rest. I'd have a problem with the help you were getting in your recoveries. Trapper

Wow, you got a great spot! just love how you can ride up, park and go. Congrats on that gold too and I love video. Nice job but ditch those spectators! I never let people follow me around, I get too annoyed so I just walk away or try to something so their they are not up in my mix.

Back
Top Bottom