gold eagle day

ETdigger

It was a snow wet day in S.E. Idaho but the ground is unthawed. So I hit a old house that I work back in 07 when I just started using my F75 and had the disc set all wrong. Now I run it at disc 6 sen 90. and she really smokes. So this spring I'am reworking old yards that I hit back in 07&08 and see how much I left. Today's hall was a good for 5 cent in trade mavrik token 1902 IH 1890 v nick 1943 war nick a school key. Wheaty's 2 @ 1910 2@1919 a 1917 & 1928 and one nice sold gold eagle cuff link. Heading back there tommorw to finsh the other 2/3 of the yard. Thanks and HH F75 digger.

Attachments

• 3-13-10finds1.jpg
    3-13-10finds1.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 402
  • 3-13-10finds2.jpg
    3-13-10finds2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 403
nice

IH and V's, very nice but your title got me spooked when I read "gold eagle". Good Hunt!!
:shock::shock:

I believe what you have is an Honorable Service lapel pin. It was awarded to Military Service members who were discharged under honorable conditions during World War Two. It was awarded between September '39 and December of '46. It was made of gilt brass, except for when they made some of plastic due to a metal shortage. it was commonly called a Ruptured Duck pin.

I believe what you have is an Honorable Service lapel pin. It was awarded to Military Service members who were discharged under honorable conditions during World War Two. It was awarded between September '39 and December of '46. It was made of gilt brass, except for when they made some of plastic due to a metal shortage. it was commonly called a Ruptured Duck pin.

I dug one years ago...Still have it....Yes, it is plated{gilt}:yes:

I also noticed in your top pic the little Iron..I think that is from the Monopoly Game?...I found the little dog in my avatar pic...:cool:...Still waiting to find the car!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom