• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

White's owners l@@k!

HEAVYMETALNUT

Forum Supporter
I would encourage anyone that owns a White's detector to submit your decent finds to Carrie Brewer over @ White's.
They are very generous at giving out $100 gift certificates towards white's merchandise from a small catalog they send and off internet site.
If she decides to use your story and pics on the white's website you'll receive it in the mail.
Very simple and hey!...who couldn't use a $100 in free merchandise?
this is like my 4th submission below.
dave
http://whiteselectronics.com/component/story/month_201002.html?start=20

http://whiteselectronics.com/component/story/month_201002.html?start=20

hmmm?

i had submitted a story about 4 months ago, i got an email saying they would like to use my story and wanted my address to send me a gift certificate for $100 i never got the certificate and have not seen my story used. just figured i would give my 2cents..
well that happened with my 1st story and i emailed carrie back and she apologized.stuff got pushed to the side.she said i'm flooded with e-mails and pics daily.she looked and e-mailed me back.all set dave she said certificate is on the way! just a simple e-mail back took care of it.
sorry you had a bad experience.try again.don't give up!
dave

well that happened with my 1st story and i emailed carrie back and she apologized.stuff got pushed to the side.she said i'm flooded with e-mails and pics daily.she looked and e-mailed me back.all set dave she said certificate is on the way! just a simple e-mail back took care of it.
dave

The finds have to WOW them......so many of them! Not surprised Dave you have some amazing finds....let me know when you get the certificate....I need a pinpointer!!:lol: WTG

Got mail from Cari...

...and the Certificate. And I'm over the pond here in "Krautland".

You can read the story here: >> MXT finds Belgian 2 Cent! <<

From here another thank you to White's and especially to Cari.:yes::D:cool:

And if I'll find another goodie with my MXT or v3 I'll send it in again.

Nice. Congrats and thanks for the tip.
I'm upgrading to an MXT E-series soon so hopefully I'll have a story to submit this summer.

Hello all I sent in a story last summer and they used it in September and sent me the certificate which I used on a new 6X10 coil for my MXT .
Also the certificates can only be used at the factory and have to be used for accessories, can''t be used on detectors unless they changed the rules since then . Its still a good deal and like they said who can't use a hundred dollars for detecting accessories . My certificate came right after I sent in my story in August of 2009 . Good luck and good hunting all .

Harold

I had just recently submited a story to whites about my complete Colonial Shoe Buckle, it took maybe an hr. and I had a reply in my inbox. I should be recieving a 100$ gift certificate in the next few days. Big thanks to Whites. And a big thanks to HeavyMetalNut for selling a DFX to me this afternoon. Thanks man.

cool

I had just recently submited a story to whites about my complete Colonial Shoe Buckle, it took maybe an hr. and I had a reply in my inbox. I should be recieving a 100$ gift certificate in the next few days. Big thanks to Whites. And a big thanks to HeavyMetalNut for selling a DFX to me this afternoon. Thanks man.

yw man! thank you! we going tomorrow?

If you make a good find with any kind of White's, just take the pics, include the info they look for and send it in....Simple $100.......

Thanks, sent in my story for the ring I found 2 weeks ago and they said certificate is in the mail...
NSBGold1-24-10007.jpg

dave

well maybe ill take more pictures and send it in again with a better write up:lol:. im not the best when trying to write about things. kinda just get to the point and no fluff:no:.

Think the key is not to bash any other brands or having comparison to other detectors.

Good Luck to all writers...:yes:

Back
Top Bottom