Two Great Hunts Big Silver .925 jewelry and Silver #30-#32 the Devil showed up.

bamadigtab

Elite Member
Had 2 great MD hunts yesterday and the day before. The day before I found the "Devil" :fullmoon::laughing: A sterling .925 pentagram pendant the owner used to practice sorcery he no long does and gave it to me cause he didn't want it. This thing is the size of a half dollar. :shock: He thought wow .... I didn't expect you to find my past so easily.:lol: A great find with a very unique story behind it. This hobby is so fascinating. I also found another Shell Mr. President Game there Benjamin Harrison and also a President token made of copper Calvin Coolidge. And a 1926 wheat. Then yesterday morning after prayer meeting at church I got permission to hunt a home site that yielded 3 silvers #30 -#32. Two rosies and one merc. Well the video is below as always and so are the pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_1208.jpg
    IMG_1208.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 657
  • IMG_1209.jpg
    IMG_1209.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 690
  • IMG_1210.jpg
    IMG_1210.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 698
  • IMG_1205.jpg
    IMG_1205.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG_1207.jpg
    IMG_1207.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 674
  • IMG_1204.jpg
    IMG_1204.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 695
  • IMG_1203.jpg
    IMG_1203.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 662
  • IMG_1218.jpg
    IMG_1218.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 648
  • IMG_1217.jpg
    IMG_1217.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 650
  • IMG_1216.jpg
    IMG_1216.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 651
  • IMG_1219.jpg
    IMG_1219.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 658
  • IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_1221.jpg
    IMG_1221.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 648
  • IMG_1222.jpg
    IMG_1222.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_1201.jpg
    IMG_1201.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 676
  • IMG_1202.jpg
    IMG_1202.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 682
  • IMG_1199.jpg
    IMG_1199.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 837
  • IMG_1200.jpg
    IMG_1200.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 667
  • IMG_1197.jpg
    IMG_1197.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 652
  • IMG_1198.jpg
    IMG_1198.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 656
  • IMG_1196.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 651
  • IMG_1211.jpg
    IMG_1211.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 644
  • IMG_1212.jpg
    IMG_1212.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_1213.jpg
    IMG_1213.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 646
  • IMG_1214.jpg
    IMG_1214.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 644
Video Not Available!?! :shock: :?: Never mind it finally came up. Like all your neat finds!

wow...That thing gives me the creeps!

:laughing: Yep! It's still silver though. The guy it belongs to said I could have it cause he quit practicing the craft 15 years ago. :lol: He said he didn't want it or anything to do with it. :D He was shocked I found it.:shock: When I told him he thought i was joking. :no: I wasn't. We laughed he said to take it he didn't want it in his house. I said sure!!!! :cool:

Nice finds, and very nice big Silver. The Silver Dimes and the Wheat's are pretty darn nice also. Jack

Thanks Jack! Still building my silver count, looking for 100 silver coins by years end ..... gotta long way to go ..... the sterling is always a nice bonus .... love that sterling.

Captain Silver

Congrats on the silvers, nice digging!

Thanks Captain! Looking to get more!!!!

Nice finds! Wher'd you find that devil?

Seriously, how much does that devil weigh?

I was hunting a home in Fultondale. The pendant weighs 0.4 ounces. Almost half an ounce. It read like a half dollar and when I saw the edge I thought I had found another silver half. I would have preferred a silver half but hey I'll take the "devil" :laughing::lol: WoW can't believe I said that :shock: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Super

Those are some nice finds . Keep up the good work looking foward to see more of your stuff. Nice detail on the pics.:cool:

Those are some nice finds . Keep up the good work looking foward to see more of your stuff. Nice detail on the pics.:cool:

I have more vids on youtube search for poliverfb and subscribe you can watch all my past hunts, along with all my new videos I will post later. HH and God Bless.

Yikes! That pendant would go right to melt if it was me! Firey furnace seems like a perfect spot for it. Great hunt though, congrats. HH

Yep! Thought about converting it to Christianity and making a cross out of it.:lol: Why not? The owner converted that's why I have it now :laughing: He didn't want it either. He gave it to me, it lost it's negative spirits when I touched it anyway so it's nothing more than a chunk of metal now anyway.

That looks more like a norse pentagram than anything. In norse mythology, it was a symbol of Freya, the goddess of love and fertility. So you're probably safe with it in your house, if anything you may end up with a bunch of kids.

That looks more like a norse pentagram than anything. In norse mythology, it was a symbol of Freya, the goddess of love and fertility. So you're probably safe with it in your house, if anything you may end up with a bunch of kids.

That is so funny ...... :laughing::laughing: My wife and I have been wanting to have a child ....... :laughing::laughing::laughing: If I actually believed in paganism I would consider if very ironic. To funny.:lol::cool: To really enjoy the irony and humor you would have to understand the personal drama.... :D

Well if "Freya" medalion works... your wife should push you out the door to see what other kind of lucky trinkets you could find! This could work for you! Nice find regardless.

Well if "Freya" medalion works... your wife should push you out the door to see what other kind of lucky trinkets you could find! This could work for you! Nice find regardless.

:laughing: Nice reasoning my friend, but as good an idea as that may be she will not go for it I'm afraid. :laughing::laughing: She would better go for a Prince Albert can full of gold coins. Now when that happens I want be able to get back into the house. I would have time to eat a sandwich and she would say, "get back to work" :lol:

That is so funny ...... :laughing::laughing: My wife and I have been wanting to have a child ....... :laughing::laughing::laughing: If I actually believed in paganism I would consider if very ironic. To funny.:lol::cool: To really enjoy the irony and humor you would have to understand the personal drama.... :D

That is too ironic. Hopefully it'll bring you some luck. HH!

Back
Top Bottom