First Silver

yenrab

Forum Supporter
Well, finally gettin out up here in Michigan. Went back to an area where last year I found a couple of IH pennies on the last day of huntin. Took this hobby up last May and had not found any silver until today. Found this nice barber quarter. Huntin in the mud was worth it today.:p

Attachments

• 1899quarterfr.jpg
    1899quarterfr.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 334
  • 1988quarterbk.jpg
    1988quarterbk.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 329
What part of Michigan are you hunting in? I live by the Tawas and Oscoda area, where do you live? Keep in touch.

Wow! :shock: What a way to start your silver finds! I remember the thrill of my first silver and it's always great to be reminded of it. Thanks for posting and HH!

What parts of Michigan do you live. I live on the East side, over by the Tawas and Oscoda area. I have yet to find a Barber anything. That is on my goals list this year.

Nice score on your first silver. That is something to be proud of for sure. Can't wait to see what you find next.

Congrats on snagging your first silver, and what an awesome 'first silver' coin to find!! :wow: Yes, it was definitely worth getting muddy for that one! My son found one last year, but I'm still waiting for my first Barber Quarter!

Great work, and I'm sure you'll be back to that location! :yes:

Thanks folks, great way to start the season. Devros , I live just south of Flint in Grand Blanc. Lots of history around here for a small community.

Thanks folks, great way to start the season. Devros , I live just south of Flint in Grand Blanc. Lots of history around here for a small community.
Oh yea man, I have MD'ed the Ren Fest down there. My siter owns a booth there and man let me tell you that, that place is a dream come true. I just wish that I had more time when I was there to do it. Maybe one weeknd I will come down there and you can show me around and we can get some detectin in. Talk to you soon.

That is one heck of a way to break into the silver.

I have found some silver since starting in July, but you blew the doors off my oldest one.

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom