Got my new detector tonight at my first club meeting!

Daz222

Hey guys :) So tonight me and a friend went to our counties club meeting, and at the same time i was bidding on a detector on eBay that ended while the club meeting was on.........

I lost the auction for a sovereign GT. But they had a couple of MD's for sale tonight......

I left the surfmaster, but came home with my first MD, a Whites MXT! :D

Charging over night and going to get out tomorrow and go hunting! Wish me luck :)

It also came with headphones and a rechargeable battery pack :) x x

the mxt is a good machine that will keep you busy for quite a while, good luck!

Thanks for the replies guys :) I will certainly get some pics :) and will update on this thread or maybe a new one on my first hunt :) I live in a chapel house, so will be hunting the upper graveyard tomorrow! Could be interesting...... x x

Only tested my sig, but cant delete the message! But to let you know, i have been out for an hour (way to hot so will wait till later!) and found a £1 coin, tiny piece (took 15 mins to find!) of a drinks can chewed up by the mower and a head of some sort of farm machinery which was my first find ever :) pics to come maybe on another thread after i go out later :) x x

Congratulations! You will love the MXT as much as I love mine! It is a great machine and an easy one to learn on and use. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to start out with a good machine.

Back
Top Bottom