Cars, Cars, Cars....Oh, and my third ring.

Patton

Forum Supporter
Anyone else hitting cars lately? Seems like all I hit is cars instead of coins.:lol: I did hit a Hallmark Little Dumpy that was pretty cool a while back:yes:. Sold it on e-bay to a gal in Nevada.
Anyway, did hit my third ring today in my hometown of Goddard. Sadly, the ring is just costume jewelry.:( But...it sure gave me a jump start coming out of the hole!:excited:

Attachments

• 100_0185.jpg
    100_0185.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 354
  • 100_0189.jpg
    100_0189.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 446
  • 100_0191.jpg
    100_0191.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 346
Oh Yeah....Love to see the toy cars Patton.:lol:
And congrats on the ring find too. I can see
why your heart added several beats when you
saw it in the hole. Nice looker. Gold Nuggets :wave:

Your F2 should have a notch for cars! I've only dug 1/2 of 1 car. You dig several a week.
We could see the ring better if you would stick it in the end of a TP roll. :lol:

Congrats on the finds! At least you're out there hunting, which is more than I can say for myself!

Man, The King LIKES that Batman looking car! You got more cars in that one pic than KT has for the year! :lol::lol::lol: KT would not be bothered at all to get that many cars on a single hunt! He needs a large garageful to meet his Royal Needs! :lol::lol::lol:

Your F2 should have a notch for cars! I've only dug 1/2 of 1 car. You dig several a week.
We could see the ring better if you would stick it in the end of a TP roll. :lol:

Congrats on the finds! At least you're out there hunting, which is more than I can say for myself!

Har de Har Lawdog!:lol:
Man, did I catch some flak on how I positioned that ring! For the record, it was a kitchen towel roll!:lol:
We need to get another hunt brother! Got any good spots??:hammerin:

Man, The King LIKES that Batman looking car! You got more cars in that one pic than KT has for the year! :lol::lol::lol: KT would not be bothered at all to get that many cars on a single hunt! He needs a large garageful to meet his Royal Needs! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks King!
BTW.....My mama was born in Searcy, Ar. We get down there every once in a while. Can you give me some good spots to hunt?:grin:

Ive noticed that sometimes Ill find a lot of the oddball stuff in a week, like cars, keys,pencil eraser tops, zippers, etc... then wont see any for a while

Back
Top Bottom