Ok Last Fight!! Ace 250 or Tesoro

Beep_Beep

Im gonna wait untell this time next mouth and whatever one gets the most votes im gonna buy.
Let the votes begin!
One vote per person:lol:

If you mean the umax it doesnt disc.Get the Ace,or better still import a C scope CS3MX.Id trade in my Vaquero for one and it cost twice as much.Hi Steve.

I have no dog in this fight - however, reading the forum here and in the MD section should pretty clearly point you in the right direction. RickO

I would say get the Ace 250 only because that is what I have and It has done me good. I haven't used a Tesoro so I cannot rate it but here good things also. Good luck with your choice.

If you mean the umax it doesnt disc.Get the Ace,or better still import a C scope CS3MX.Id trade in my Vaquero for one and it cost twice as much.Hi Steve.
Actually Tesoro has one of the best discrimination circuits in the industry. The only way a Tesoro won't discriminate is if you put it into all metal mode ;).

Hi Blueonceagain, hope all is well in the new year over in your part of the world.

I'd say Tesoro, but maybe the DeLeon, or if $$ is not a major factor, the Cortes.

If it is between Cibola and Ace 250, I vote Cibola.

(Mind you, I've only been doing this a month, and have a Cibola.)

tesoro

Well let this be my first post besides my introduction...get the Tesoro,I had the same question when I had it nailed down to the ace or the silver uMax and got the ace...within 2 months I regretted :mad: not getting the silver.you will outgrow it in less than a year.If money aint a factor and you want a TID machine get the Deleon or a Cortes...but if no TID get the silver or the Vaquero!

the Fisher F2 is one more option, people seems to like it

good luck with your choice

I want to jump in here for a minute and remind all of you that Tesoro sends me $$$ for every positive post and lately I have got so much money I don't know what to do with it. Now let it up people or I will soon have to share the wealth :lol:.

Tesoro really doesn't send me $$$, but don't you think they should :confused::lol:.

Almost 4 of them...
Cortes
Treasuremate PPer
Tiger Shark

Sand Sharks are now Sold Out.
Checked two months ago, it's all good.
Had plans for a new PI this year for Vacation...
Bummer !!!

and what makes the Tesoro better over the Ace? I've been planning on buying the Ace but now ya all got me a wonderin. I hate wonderin!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom