Tesoro Compadre Tweaks and Customising

Right Brain

Elite Member
Hi to all Compadre users,

I used my Compadre yesterday at a school and it's dynamite. Being silent threshold, I really can't tell how it's ground balanced, and whether the sens is too high or not.

Have any of you compadre users had to make any tweaks inside the board for certain uses? I would like to hear your opinions on this. Especially as to how you know how it's ground-balanced.

Hi to all Compadre users,

I used my Compadre yesterday at a school and it's dynamite. Being silent threshold, I really can't tell how it's ground balanced, and whether the sens is too high or not.

Have any of you compadre users had to make any tweaks inside the board for certain uses? I would like to hear your opinions on this. Especially as to how you know how it's ground-balanced.
You can power balance it (but I wouldn't). If the ground balance was set too negative you would know it believe me (it would false alot). I have always bumped up the sensitivity on the Compadre's that I have had to where they are just a hair from being chirpy. If I can be of any help just yell.

Back
Top Bottom