Well, it’s been a while... shiny yellow goodness!

Silver Bandit

Forum Supporter
Hey everyone. Life has consumed me lately. I haven’t dug a silver coin in almost two years. No trips to CT since my father-in-law moved to SC... whomp. I have really missed this forum. I need to find a way to get back to swinging...

Anyway... took the fam to the lake tonight and took the AT Pro. Hit a solid mid 40s and up came this! Marked 585 and .40 ct with a nice emerald in the middle. Bro thinks it may be a Colombian emerald [emoji2369]
450142ec235a2f850b34a6bbc35c506d.jpg

74266745921fc75cbb7470b05ce3c1e6.jpg

e4f36437839b487bdee6e6e742246202.jpg

b029428d1c98ed94b8f27125aa79ca98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go! That's a fantastic find! Having been unable to detect as often as you'd like, it must have been even more exciting to uncover that. :clapping:

By the way, I learned something new because of your post: the marking 585 indicates that the item is 58.5%, or 14K, gold. :thumbsup:

Way to go! That's a fantastic find! Having been unable to detect as often as you'd like, it must have been even more exciting to uncover that. :clapping:

By the way, I learned something new because of your post: the marking 585 indicates that the item is 58.5%, or 14K, gold. :thumbsup:

Yup! Exactly right! It was a great surprise and it brought back a lot of great memories of my detecting friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice ring. Except that it's gold. And you're the Silver Bandit. Better throw it back...

Nice find to break the slump!

Congrats on that nice looking ring!

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing Princess, I just learned something new as well!

Congrats on the shiny gold Silver Bandit.

Hey everyone. Life has consumed me lately. I haven’t dug a silver coin in almost two years. No trips to CT since my father-in-law moved to SC... whomp. I have really missed this forum. I need to find a way to get back to swinging...

Anyway... took the fam to the lake tonight and took the AT Pro. Hit a solid mid 40s and up came this! Marked 585 and .40 ct with a nice emerald in the middle. Bro thinks it may be a Colombian emerald

That's a killer beauty! Woot! Some 14K goodness for the hunt. Bet you were on cloud 9. :)

Awesome!

Bet your family was also impressed. Mine made fun of me with my metal detector until I hit about a half-dozen gold rings, then they all shut up. LOL

Skippy

Congratulations on that real beauty and welcome back.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom