Well, it’s been a while... shiny yellow goodness!

That's a killer beauty! Woot! Some 14K goodness for the hunt. Bet you were on cloud 9. :)

Awesome!

Bet your family was also impressed. Mine made fun of me with my metal detector until I hit about a half-dozen gold rings, then they all shut up. LOL

Skippy

Haha yeah wife was impressed [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice ring. Except that it's gold. And you're the Silver Bandit. Better throw it back...

Haha true! But since I have no old sites to hunt for silver, Ill gladly be the Gold Bandit this summer lol

Man, that ring is nice looking! Those kind of markings indicate a quality maker, too. I suppose the .40 ct refers to the center stone being 4/10ths of a carat. Nice accent stones are likely diamonds. Resell value will be higher than scrap gold value for sure.

Man, that ring is nice looking! Those kind of markings indicate a quality maker, too. I suppose the .40 ct refers to the center stone being 4/10ths of a carat. Nice accent stones are likely diamonds. Resell value will be higher than scrap gold value for sure.

Thanks for that info! I appreciate it! This will be going in my collection. Ive detected for 9 years and have only been a collector. Nice to know there is stuff I could move if times get tough.

Back
Top Bottom