• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My Year & Lot's of Pic's

I really like the way you displayed your finds. It shows that you are very productive. If it is in the ground, you are likely to find.

Brian

That is an impressive collection of finds and you display it so neat and organized. You've found a lot of gold with your e-trac. Any tips you can give for finding gold with the e-trac? For instance is the ferrous number always on 12 for gold jewelry? Congratulations on a fantastic year of hunting.

great year congrats
you guys must not have very many pennys in the ground back there(no room all the silver coins) i dug over 4000 last year

Congrats!!! Very Nice!!! I have to say even the antique old big wide beer tabs are cool to see!!!! Nice Silver and Gold... Thank for sharing. Its an inspiration to an old newbie like me of 2 years of this hobby. Nice! The finds are out there!!!! Can't wait for spring!!!
:wow:

That is an impressive collection of finds and you display it so neat and organized. You've found a lot of gold with your e-trac. Any tips you can give for finding gold with the e-trac? For instance is the ferrous number always on 12 for gold jewelry? Congratulations on a fantastic year of hunting.

Yes I'm curious how your gold targets were identified as well on your e-trek?

Also what model was your old detector and how much of that gold did you find with it?

Great finds!

Wow, that's one heck of a year! Let's hope you can do it again in 2012! It's our last year after all ;)

Congrats on all those beauties :) Thank you for sharing!

Once again impressive finds from where else but Pennsylvania, I think you Pa, folks get together and go to all other states make your finds and take it back and say you found it there...:laughing:

Very Impressive

Back
Top Bottom