NJPA_Detector

Hello everyone! I’m new to metal detecting...actually my detector is being delivered tomorrow by Amazon. It’s a Garrett Pro AT. I’m looking to hunt with fun down to earth people.

Does anyone know where I can get a permit for detecting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello from Oregon. Needing a permit would be based on your location and local regs. Check your county and city parks regulations.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

This video I found online can help you start learning how to use it, this is part 1 of a 4 part series they made, after part 1 you should see where you can click for part 2 and so on -

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Hello everyone! I’m new to metal detecting...actually my detector is being delivered tomorrow by Amazon. It’s a Garrett Pro AT. I’m looking to hunt with fun down to earth people.

Does anyone know where I can get a permit for detecting?

My Garrett AT Pro came today as well as the Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Edge digger, and collection bag. Can’t wait to use this!

Does anyone know where I can get a permit for detecting? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a spare 'Detecting Permit' here I am willing to sell..It was my Great Grand Fathers..Its been in the Mud-pup Family for ages...its a rare "All Inclusive Global" permit, only 100 issued!...Meaning the bearer can hunt any where they want to and at any time!! Red Square, Rose Garden, Gettysburg, DisneyLand, Playboy Mansion, "Any where at Any time" on All Seven Continents!

I dont need it since I generally hunt the local totters chip kicking for clad and need the money... I have recently been diagnosed with MAIDS...(My Ass Is Draggin Syndrome) ..so you got me over a barrel here...You seem like a nice guy, so I'll sell it to you for $1000...thats fair....:laughing:

I also have a Universal Global Free Boatramp Launch pass for sale! $500...

Does state law supersede this permit? Can you send info and pic? I’m happy to buy

If Mud is selling something, best be quick to purchase. He may change his mind, or more realistically, forget he was going to sell in the first place... :laughing:

Would you take $375 for it? That is if the other guy doesn't want it. :laughing:

Indeed I would! I also have a 'Forever' boat trailer license plate! Issued by the State of Michigan! It cost me $75 dollars, but they said it was a 'Forever plate' and I will never need to pay for another!...Willing to sell it for $50 or trade for equal value of silver coins at 13X face! :laughing: I used to fish a lot before I got into Detecting....Sold the boat, sold the trailer, but still have the plate!

JUST KIDDING! or maybe I'm not!...I know its a longshot, but If you have a single axle 20' Shoreloader boat trailer, have a spare $50 in cash or silver, live in Michigan, and need a plate, PM me!!...I'll throw in the sandals gratis... .:laughing:

Attachments

• boat and 2 salmon.jpg
    boat and 2 salmon.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 143
Back
Top Bottom