Ring Update

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Since things have been slow in the Beach Section I decided to start a new thread rather than update the old one. The ring that I found April 23rd last month has been sized and polished to give to my wife for our Anniversary this weekend. (She had really liked it). Anniversary is on Sunday but I'll give it to her tomorrow since Sunday is Mother's Day. I have a friend who's father does jewelry repairs and took care of it for me. He said the stones are Garnets and not Rubies. Oh well, its still a beautiful ring. Looking at the closeup, I'll probably be taking it back since it looks like one of the prongs on the top smaller stone in the picture is bent off. :roll:

Attachments

• Ring 1.jpg
    Ring 1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 433
  • Ring 2.jpg
    Ring 2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 430
My suggestion, every anniversary for the next seven years, replace a garnet with a ruby... starting with the middle.

"Happy wife, happy life"

R5

The ring is so beautiful! That is the cool thing about our hobby, it often let's us bring home the bacon for the spouse. Good job Felix, hope she loves it!

Since things have been slow in the Beach Section I decided to start a new thread rather than update the old one. The ring that I found April 23rd last month has been sized and polished to give to my wife for our Anniversary this weekend. (She had really liked it). Anniversary is on Sunday but I'll give it to her tomorrow since Sunday is Mother's Day. I have a friend who's father does jewelry repairs and took care of it for me. He said the stones are Garnets and not Rubies. Oh well, its still a beautiful ring. Looking at the closeup, I'll probably be taking it back since it looks like one of the prongs on the top smaller stone in the picture is bent off. :roll:

That is quite the stunner! Garnets are still dang pretty. :)

This came my way a couple of days ago and it too became a Mother's Day present. Luckily it already fit my wife.

In fact, EVERY nice ring I find seems to fit her fingers. HMMMM...

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1912.jpg
    IMG_1912.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 157
Very nice find and great to have friends with nice relatives. :cool:

I'm sure she'll appreciate it for many years to come.

Back
Top Bottom