Christmas in November

Congrats !!!!! …..and Merry Christmas ! :present: :lol:

…..when you hear the doorbell are you hoping to see this ? :laughing:
Equinox800ringingadoorbell3.jpg

I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl! My Nox800 arrives today!

Congrats!!!!

remember, don't get frustrated. It is a different beast than the Ace 400. Spend lots of time learning it in the field. The learning curve is different for different people. If you have a real good grounding in the concepts of metal detecting and the typical controls on a detector it may just go real smooth for you. But if you have never really learned and understood the concepts and theory behind modern (post 1990) detectors, then slow down and learn or re-learn those concepts as you work with your new baby. She will treat you nice once you really understand the 800.

Just got it last night and didn't even turn it on! I have watched about a hundred videos so far! It took a couple months until I really learned the Ace400 and I expect it will take time with the Nox Thanks guys for all your support!!

Chrisco, I see you have an Ace 400. I have one too and I am curious what you thought about it. I haven't heard of many people using it and would like to hear from someone who used it. It is my first metal detector and I've had it for about a year now and don't have anything to compare it to.

Chrisco, I see you have an Ace 400. I have one too and I am curious what you thought about it. I haven't heard of many people using it and would like to hear from someone who used it. It is my first metal detector and I've had it for about a year now and don't have anything to compare it to.

I found 9 silver rings and 1 gold ring with it and somewhere around $120 in coins in 10 months! I love my 400 and will keep it as a solid back up unit! I was mainly worried about getting it wet and that's why I ponied up for the Nox!

Back
Top Bottom