Coinstar Payoff

I think it's that 50% of the population is walking around in a chemically induced fog, 49% of them have their mind on their smart phones. The remaining 1% who are tuned in to their surroundings are detectorists.:laughing:

Agreed! We Detectorists are certainly highly tuned in to the vast migrating Human herd travel zones! Like some kind of bipedal Hyena! Right on the trail of the migrating Wildebeest! Eyeballing parking lots for pennies, fencelines for bills...swinging coil....tracking them down! Following along behind the Human wanderings and scarfing up their CS droppage...A guy is better off for paying attention to these nuances...makes a guy really sharp and aware dont it?...

Agreed! We Detectorists are certainly highly tuned in to the vast migrating Human herd travel zones! Like some kind of bipedal Hyena! Right on the trail of the migrating Wildebeest! Eyeballing parking lots for pennies, fencelines for bills...swinging coil....tracking them down! Following along behind the Human wanderings and scarfing up their CS droppage...A guy is better off for paying attention to these nuances...makes a guy really sharp and aware dont it?...
I absolutely agree !

After six years of checking coin star machine I am beginning to think yall are pulling my leg. I faithfully check those machines and other than dirt the only thing I have found is one clad dime.

My did find three pennies in one a while back.

George
I'll bet the shopping car jockeys, AKA Parking Lot Attendants, in the stores you frequent with Coinstar machines are hyper-tuned in to the reject trays and check them multiple times each shift. They can also eyeball someone using the machine better from their presence at the store than you can from home or in the car. Have you checked the Coinstar web site to search where their machines are located within a x-mile radius from you ?

Jim

I had to wait for a guy to finish using the machine before I turned in my zincs. He walked away without checking the reject tray and I scored a 1960 Rosie.:cool:
My total was $21.00 and a lot of rejects.
The machine was really chewing on them for a long time:laughing:

I thought I was the only one scanning parking lots for drops! I even have my wife and grandson doing it now!

Eyes to the ground is how I found this diamond. :shock::shock:
I'm having it mounted in a ring for my wife.

Attachments

• Diamond.jpg
    Diamond.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 40
I scored a clad quarter, 1 nickel, 2 zincolns and a 5 Cent Euro today. My first Euro of any kind.

Back
Top Bottom