Whats your favorite Equinox Program and why?

Park 1 for my standard coin hunting in parks/schools/yards

Park 2 for my gold hunting in tot lots. I crank down the sensitivity to around 18 and up the recovery/response time to 8. Allows me to get in close to the metal toys and catch those really close targets. Key is to keep the coil on the deck scrubbing the chips/sand.

What the Hell are you talking about? Favorite settings? The damn NOX is so complicated!..Like what am I? Stephen Hawking? Took me an hour just to get it out of the box and figure out how to sync the wireless phones!....sssss

That said, yeah, I'm, looking pretty cool! Got the ML shirt and hat and e'rethang.....:laughing: Evidently, for my kind of hunting, Fresh Drops and clad, I bought a gun to bring to a knifefight...

Park 1 for my standard coin hunting in parks/schools/yards

Park 2 for my gold hunting in tot lots. I crank down the sensitivity to around 18 and up the recovery/response time to 8. Allows me to get in close to the metal toys and catch those really close targets. Key is to keep the coil on the deck scrubbing the chips/sand.

Just 18? I crank it down to 10 when I'm hunting around the poles.

BCD

I mostly hunt in park 2, recovery speed 5,6, or 7, iron bias usually at 0. I also use park 1 especially for clad stabbing, same settings as above. For shallow clad I usually run the sense at 15, if I think there may be deeper silver, I'll run as high as 22 or 23 EMI permitting. I haven't experimented much at all with the field modes, but I need to.

I won’t be getting 1 til March or so but I have a question. What’s the difference in park and field and the difference in 1 and 2?

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

I mostly hunt in park 2, recovery speed 5,6, or 7, iron bias usually at 0. I also use park 1 especially for clad stabbing, same settings as above. For shallow clad I usually run the sense at 15, if I think there may be deeper silver, I'll run as high as 22 or 23 EMI permitting. I haven't experimented much at all with the field modes, but I need to.

I do the same.

Field 2, sens 18-20, 50 tone, no disc. Recovery 5, unless trashy then 7..Been loving it. Finding field 2 to be more sensitive and deeper. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom