Hunting in the Surf

Yeah that surf can be rough. Me and all my friends have been hurt by waves. What is real dangerous is when curious people walk out and distract you.Then a wave breaks on you full force. Makes you want to beat a person:lol: Ive looked down the beach a few times and seen my friends floundering around on their backs with headphones torn off.:shock:

awesome

So, where that surf is pounding the sand. Would that be a good place to look? (after the tide of course lol)

Nice job getting out there and fighting Poseidon :yes:

I sometimes try to hunt that active surf but find a lot of dimes getting thrown up and down the beach. I found the dual field to be more stable in the moving water vs the CZ-21 but boy its a bad feeling when you detected a target, scoop once and miss, then by the next wave its gone. Instant nightmares about that honker that you uncovered on the 1st scoop, but got pulled out to Davy Jones' on the next wave :(

Sometimes the movement of water and sand can make me dizzy as hell. Hunting the high tide is not for the beginner. Recovering targets can be a nightmare. Nice job. The ability to laugh at yourself is a wonderful trait. I enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom