Found my first ever silver dollar

Awe man....the odds of me digging one just got even smaller.....

Huge congrat to you my friend.

You should get your finds in an album in your profile here. I can't imagine all the stuff you've dug.

You've dug more just this year than many detectorists will get in their whole careers!!!!

Keep up the good work......but leave a few coins out there for the rest of us......

Awe man....the odds of me digging one just got even smaller.....

Huge congrat to you my friend.

You should get your finds in an album in your profile here. I can't imagine all the stuff you've dug.

You've dug more just this year than many detectorists will get in their whole careers!!!!

Keep up the good work......but leave a few coins out there for the rest of us......

Thank you. And will leave a few. Lol.

Congrats on the very cool finds! A silver dollar and some Spanish silver are high on my bucket list. I see you’re not too far from me in Wheeling. I live out near Pittsburgh Airport. Maybe we can get together for a hunt sometime?:cool3:

Those are really nice finds you have there. Big Congrats. I've been fortunate enough to have found three Silver Dollars......two Morgans and a Peace and also a Spanish 2 Reale but I'm still waiting to find one of those silver wings.

Those three finds in one hunt is Mind Blowing for sure.:D Some never do find a silver dollar in their hunting adventures. Congratulations on an outstanding hunt. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.:yes:

Congrats on the very cool finds! A silver dollar and some Spanish silver are high on my bucket list. I see you’re not too far from me in Wheeling. I live out near Pittsburgh Airport. Maybe we can get together for a hunt sometime?:cool3:

That would be cool.

Those three finds in one hunt is Mind Blowing for sure.:D Some never do find a silver dollar in their hunting adventures. Congratulations on an outstanding hunt. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.:yes:

I didn't find them in one hunt probably a couple months apart

Great Find, Both of them!

I have 85 Morgans! Ha, but I used to collect them by buying them on eBay.
Best silver I have found down here in the poor South was a 1964 quarter.

Depending on when your Morgan was lost that could have hurt a fella. A dollar went a long way back in the early 1900's.

prices in 1870: https://www.nps.gov/common/uploads/teachers/lessonplans/1870CatalogueofGoods.pdf

Again, Great Find.

Did it sound off loud and clear?

Great Find, Both of them!

I have 85 Morgans! Ha, but I used to collect them by buying them on eBay.
Best silver I have found down here in the poor South was a 1964 quarter.

Depending on when your Morgan was lost that could have hurt a fella. A dollar went a long way back in the early 1900's.

prices in 1870: https://www.nps.gov/common/uploads/teachers/lessonplans/1870CatalogueofGoods.pdf

Again, Great Find.

Did it sound off loud and clear?

Yes it was a solid 38 on the nox 6 inches loud and clear

Wow! I can only imagine the heft of that thing!

That is a great looking coin. I haven’t ever found a dollar either but a found a half. Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom