George 3rd Farthing

simonthesearcher

Forum Supporter
Found this  1799 Farthing today,the one i found before wasnt in such good condition as this one,a nice little copper coin.

Attachments

• 1799 George 111 Farthing.jpg
    1799 George 111 Farthing.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 1799 George 111 Farthing Obverse.jpg
    1799 George 111 Farthing Obverse.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 174
Yes Steve,just starting to understand it a bit more now,was very confusing to start with but i am slowly getting there.The only thing im not sure of ,when you choose what you want to find,i have Coins,FE coins,Jewelry and so on,if i turn the FE Coins on i get signals every 5 secs,what does FE Coins mean :?:

Hey Simon, if I had the slightest clue what it meant I would let you know. I use an MXT which is really basic compared to that high tech machine. I'm sure Tony or some other dealer could chime in and help you out. Good luck!

About 8 inches down Alan,the silver is close now but will have to wait for the weekend now.Why does work always get in the way of something you enjoy doing.

simonthesearcher said:
About 8 inches down Alan,the silver is close now but will have to wait for the weekend now.Why does work always get in the way of something you enjoy doing.
If you didn't have the "bad" things in life, how would you recognize the good!!!!!!

:wow: :shock: Wish ours looked like that over here on this side of the pond.....I found a George III yesterday, and all it looks like is a blank slug....... :(

very nice simon , those are smaller than the half pennies you find are'nt they . at 8 inches thats great for a small coin

Nice one! Amazing condition too. It even looks like copper.

Fe Coins? No idea, but if I had to take a guess I would say it's a program that lets you hear all the iron as well as coins. Let us know when you find out.

Back
Top Bottom