Beachhunter 300 vs. Surf PI Dual Field

ohmygato

Hello All,

I am interested in buying a PI machine for wet sand beach hunting.

Can anyone tell me the key differences between the Beachhunter 300 and the Surf PI Dual Field? Which would you choose of these two considering the price difference?

Thanks,
Dan

Hello All,

I am interested in buying a PI machine for wet sand beach hunting.

Can anyone tell me the key differences between the Beachhunter 300 and the Surf PI Dual Field? Which would you choose of these two considering the price difference?

Thanks,
Dan

Beachhunter ID300 isn't a PI. You got discrimination. Also if you run it in pinpoint, you can still watch the lights and see if it's iron. PI goes deeper. But you have to dig it all. I still own my BHID. Sold my Dualfield because it was wearing me out digging all those extra holes, each over a foot deep. Just depends on the person and what you like. You can use the BHID in dry sand. You can a PI too. But practice digging 500 targets a day and see if you can handle it.

Got it - thank you. Sorry I did not realize the BH isn't a PI. I am only in the market for a PI machine since I am on WeightGain 2000 and trying to bulk up to score more babes.

Beachhunter ID300 isn't a PI. You got discrimination. Also if you run it in pinpoint, you can still watch the lights and see if it's iron. PI goes deeper. But you have to dig it all. I still own my BHID. Sold my Dualfield because it was wearing me out digging all those extra holes, each over a foot deep. Just depends on the person and what you like. You can use the BHID in dry sand. You can a PI too. But practice digging 500 targets a day and see if you can handle it.

Garrett Sea Hunter MK 2 would be a good option as well, interchangeable coils is nice. :D

Back
Top Bottom